Last Updated on December 12, 2022
If you are looking for the best zwave driveway sensor, you may feel overwhelmed with all the different options. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the best kw on the market, so you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.There are so many zwave driveway sensor brands on the market like YoLink, ZOOZ, WYZE, Guardline, Dakota Alert, HTZSAFE, GTO, HomeSeer, COTINSE, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
YoLink Smart Outdoor Motion Detector, Trespas
- Exterior Property Protection: Extend the security of your home or business to include all parts of your property, including driveway, detached garage, barn, storage building, sheds, etc.
- Longest Range, By Far! Only YoLink, powered by LoRa is capable of up to 1/4 mile range in open air, allowing you to locate the sensor virtually anywhere on your property, with no concerns about WiFi signal or dependability
- No Wires, No Worries! Self-powered and wireless, just install the sensor wherever it is needed: mount it to a wall, post or column, even a tree! No wires needed!
- Many Uses! Detect intruders, trespassers, before they reach your home or property. Create a virtual fence around your property, with alerts or automations when motion or activity is detected. Team up your motion sensors with a YoLink In-wall Switch or Plug, to turn on flood lights upon motion, controlled by time of day. Briefly turn on a YoLink outdoor siren to scare off would-be burglars or wildlife. Driveway alert. Protect your vehicles and property from theft. Early warning notifications.
- YoLink Hub is REQUIRED! This device will not operate without one of our hubs, not included. We recommend SpeakerHub, our talking, custom tone & sound, hub. Please search B09FSS95G9 for the SpeakerHub, or B07TQLKQLJ for the original Hub.
- Phone App Included! This is a smart device with a full-featured app. Beware of products that require you be in earshot of the alarm. Types of notifications available to you include: app push notifications, email, SMS, siren or lighting activation, SpeakerHub sound or spoken messages, as well as optional central station monitoring. Each account receives 5 SMS per month per device, plus 5, free. YoLink Siren, Light Switch or Plug, or SpeakerHub purchased separately.
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. New version (2.0) comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Motion detection up to 20 feet.
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won’t work directly with Echo).
- SECURITY: Equipped with the latest authenticated S2 security protocol for encrypted signal and hacker-proof smart home (NOTE: your Z-Wave hub needs to support S2 for this feature to work). Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind.
- SUPPORT: Questions or issues? Zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines. Just ask!
YoLink Motion Sensor, 1/4 Mile Long Range Sma
- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- Early-Warning Notifications – Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, limited SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs; Please note: YoLink Motion Sensor does not alarm or chime, it only sends notifications; For an audible alarm, consider our Siren Alarm
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 2 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the YoLink system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you. Or, utilize available advanced automation features, including 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT, to interact with other YoLink and 3rd-party smart devices. Limited only by your imagination!
- YoLink Hub Required but not included: YoLink Hub is the only central controller for YoLink devices, and it connects YoLink devices to the internet and the cloud. Without YoLink Hub, this smart sensor does not work with the YoLink app and does not support 3rd-party integration with Alexa, IFTTT and Home Assistant. YoLink Hub is not included, please search B07TQLKQLJ for the hub or try our Motion Sensors 2 Pack kit with 1 Hub B087G5Q65X
Wyze Cam v3 with Color Night Vision, Wired 10
- Color night vision: An all-new Starlight Sensor records night time video in full, vivid color. The Starlight Sensor can see full color in environments up to 25x darker than traditional video cameras and the new f/1.6 aperture captures 2x more light.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Wyze Cam v3 is a wired video camera with an IP65 rating so you can confidently install it outside in the rain or inside in the kids’ room. Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter (sold separately) required for outdoor use. Phone Compatibility – Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+.
- Motion & Sound detection: Wyze Cam records video when motion or sound is detected and sends an alert straight to your phone. Motion Detection Zones and custom settings allow you to adjust the sensitivity of detection or turn it off completely.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Continuous video recording with a 32GB MicroSD card (sold separately). Just insert the MicroSD into the base of the Wyze Cam and you’re all set.
- IFTTT certified connect all of your different apps and devices. When you sign up for a free account, you can enable your apps and devices to work together.
Guardline 1/4 Mile Long Range Driveway Wirele
- Security – Feel a sense of safety around your home with our weatherproof perimeter alarm sensor. It’s sensitive to heat and motion during the day and at night, making it an alert system you can count on.
- Easy To Install: Can easily be added to your existing Guardline home security system. There is no need to disrupt your existing system. Simply add the extra sensor.
- Long Range – Each driveway sensor has a wireless range of up to 1/4 mile for plenty of coverage around your property.
- Compatibility – This motion detector sensor runs at 915 MHz. If you are expanding your Guardline wireless alarm system, please make sure you are purchasing the same frequency as your existing set.
- Customizable – The 1/4 mile extra sensor must be purchased to work with the 1/4 mile range driveway alarm. This sensor will NOT work with the Guardline 500 Ft Driveway Alarm.
Dakota Alert DCRH-4000 Wireless Driveway Alar
- One mile wireless range rubber hose driveway alarm. Works with any other Dakota Alert 4000 Series transmitter or receiver.
- The heavy duty rubber hose lays on top of the drive and will send a wireless signal to the receiver any time a car drives over the hose.
- Easy installation- Up to 16 sensors can be paired with one receiver or an unlimited number of receivers can be paired to one sensor. Simple code-learning technology means you can have this set up in minutes. The receiver will play one of 12 tunes whenever a signal is received.
- Ultra-reliable battery operation- The sensor operates on one 9 volt battery (not-included). The battery will typically last a year or more before it needs to be changed. No need to worry about a solar panel not charging. The battery works day or night.
- Dakota Alert is a South Dakota based company with live customer service answering the phone in person during normal business hours. With over 30 years of experience in the driveway alarm industry, you can count on Dakota Alert to have a system that will work for you.
1/2 Mile Long Range Wireless Driveway Alarm O
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS : The wireless weather resistant motion sensor can be used to monitor&protect your outdoor/indoor property. Such as driveway, front porch, gate,pool,garage,shed and etc. Great for home, business,and office.The sensor will work properly at all the seasons. Working temperature range from -30 to 150 degree Fahrenheit.
- 1/2 MILE LONG WIRELESS TRANSMISSION RANGE : Both the motion sensor and plug-in receiver pick up alarm signals up to 1/2 mile away(actual range will vary depending on the local terrain), it is a great solution even you have a large perimeter or property to monitor. The system adopts improved wireless transmission technology(FSK+FHSS) to avoid the wireless signal interference from other devices.
- 50-FT WIDE MOTION DETECTION RANGE : The motion sensor will detect moving people or vehicles from 35 feet to 50 feet in front of it. Improved motion detection chip and detection angle to reduce the false alarms from dead leaves/small animals/sunlight/wind/temperature changes and etc. It has 2 adjustable sensitivities( Low=35ft; High=50ft), ideal for driveways, walking paths,yard,garage,gate,pool and anywhere of your outdoor/indoor property you want to be alerted.
- PLUG&PLAY,SUPER EASY TO INSTALL : Power on the motion sensor by 3pcs AA 1.5V Alkaline batteries(the package does not include the batteries) and plug the receiver into the outlet,here we go. The unit has been programmed before shipped, place the sensors to walls, fence posts, trees, or any other surface,the installation time can be as little as a few minutes.
- FULLY EXPANDBLE SYSTEM&GUARANTEED 2-YEARS WARRANTY – The unit includes one plug-in receiver and two motion sensors. Expandable up to 32 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your outdoor/indoor property. 4 volume levels adjustment and 35 optional melodies. Match different melody with different sensors around your property to differentiate where motion is being detected.
GTO FM130-SW FM130 Wireless Vehicle Sensor, G
- Designed for the Do-It-Yourself Installer
- Features a 100 ft. wireless range from your gate opener
- Enjoy wireless “Hands Free” exit of your property
- Electromagnetic sensor detects vehicles as they drive through the magnetic field
- Sensor features sensativity adjustment from 3-12 feet for cars, trucks and ATV’s
HomeSeer HS-FLS100 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sen
- AUTOMATIC AND REMOTE CONTROL: Controls floodlights automtically when motion is sensed or remotely with Z-Wave commands.
- MULTIPLE SENSORS: Built-in motion, temperature and light (LUX) level sensors report back to the hub.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Works with standard floodlight fixtures and 120v incandescent & LED flood light bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most Z-Wave hubs. Device handler avaialble for SmartThings new app users.
- LATEST TECH: Includes Z-Wave Plus technology and S2 encryption for best performance and security.
Wireless Motion Sensor Alarm,POPFIRST Home Se
- 🏘️🎁【Wireless Motion Sensor Alarm】The motion sensor alarm detects movements from a surprisingly wide area with a working area up to 600ft between the receiver and motion sensor.The detector detects movements between 15ft and 110 degrees.Use it to detect visitors through the front or back door.
- 🏘️🎁【Easy and Fast Installation】This monitor system is fully-expandable with plug-and-play sensors that can be set up within minutes and operates on 2*AAA batteries (included).The sensors can be mounted to walls, fence posts, trees, or any other surface.The portable design is easy to install in home, office, store, and can also be used for mailboxes, garages, etc.(PIR motion detector is not waterproof,so it‘s covered and protected from the sun and rain.)
- 🏘️🎁【Program Control System】 You can also program the receiver with different transmitters.Homeowners or business owners can use the doorbell to be alerted when people enter or leave.The receiver can display the serial number of the corresponding transmitter,so you know at which door someone is by the ring itself! (For connection steps, please refer to the manual and video)
- 🏘️🎁【Led Indicator & 58 Melodies】Provides 58 different options of ringtone (🎵The Chime list is attached in the picture) ,customize your doorbell’s sound to your personal preference. With 5 levels of volume control from 0-110db,you will never miss any visitors.Thanks to the LED Indicator, you can choose the silent mode.Lights flashing can help people with hearing impaired.Also in case of power failure saves all the settings volume sync.
- 🏘️🎁【Expandable Home Security】Flexible design according to your actual requirements. You can choose the number of transmitters and receivers as you wish, which can be freely coordinated with one another. Each recipient of this motion sensor detection alarm can work with a maximum of 20 motion sensors.
- 🏘️🎁【Lifetime Technical Support】Return policy in 30 days / 24-hour reply / 2-year money back / replacement for any product defect and customer dissatisfaction via seller. If you have any questions, email us with your order number and questions.
Best zwave driveway sensor Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to think about what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The price of the product is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
Another important factor to consider is the features of the product. Make sure that the product has all of the features that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for a television, pay attention to things like picture quality, sound quality, and extra features like built-in Wi-Fi or Blu-ray player.
4. Brand name
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5. Quality of the product
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6. Customer service
A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
7. The guarantees and warranties offered
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
8. The return policy
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
9. User reviews
Once you have narrowed down your options based on quality, it is time to read user reviews. These can be found on the website of the product or on online forums. Pay attention to both positive and negative reviews, as they can give you an accurate picture of what to expect from the product.
Frequently Asked Questions about Zwave driveway sensor
Where Can I Buy This Product?
zwave driveway sensor can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality zwave driveway sensor, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable zwave driveway sensor company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.