Last Updated on December 29, 2022
When it comes to choosing the best youth compound bows, there are many factors to consider. With so many products on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your money. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the top products on the market, based on reviews from experts and everyday users. We’ll be considering a range of factors, including price, performance, and features, to help you make the best decision for your needs.There are so many youth compound bows brands on the market like Tru-Fire, ASDW, WUXLISTY, Bear Archery, Aimdor, PANDARUS, PSE ARCHERY, CenterPoint Archery, BARNETT, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Tru-Fire PT-JR Patriot Junior Compound Bow Ar
- AFFORDABLE, EASY TO USE – The Velcro strap provides a quick and comfortable fit and allows you to make adjustments as needed. Easy to use and an affordable price tag
- STURDY. SMOOTH – The patriot has a durable steel trigger with a smooth release whether it’s your first shot or the thousandth, its built to last and guaranteed to fit the smallest of hands
- ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER – Adjust the sensitivity to control the trigger travel
- AMBIDEXTROUS – The trigger head rotates a full 360 degrees making it appropriate for either Left or Right hand shooters
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA – The most economical American made release with a thinner lighter geometric body, perfect for a junior archer
ASDW Archery Kids Bow Set Compound Youth Gift
- 🎯 AMBIDEXTROUS RISER DESIGN – The lightweight design, double arrow rest design, easy to grip, work perfectly for both right and left handed shooters. For safety and correct practice, youth archery should always be supervised by an adults.
- 🎯 HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: This bow riser was made of high quality compound material, and the bow string was made of durable nylon material, suit for beginner kids archer perfectly.
- 🎯 GREAT GIFT FOR ARCHERY BEGINNER: Ideal Archery compound bow set for youth archery beginner, ambidextrous bow features durable composite, double arrow rest for both left and right handed shooters. Light weight, easy to take. Easy to disassemble and assembled. Improve hand-eye coordination, focus and concentration and develop the patience of the kids.
- 🎯 SPECIFICATION: With 6 pcs fiberglass arrows: OD: 7mm, length: 28”, Spine: 700, with fixed arrowhead and arrow nocks. Bright color of the vanes, easy to find in forest or gardens. I pcs arm guard and finger taps to protect the children when practice. 4 pcs of 40x40cm paper targets, satisfied your basic practice shooting.
- 🎯 RISK FREE PURCHASE: You will get 100% payment refund if you doesn’t like the bow with our guarantee policy, although I’m sure you will satisfied with our products.
Youth Compound Bow Set 15-45lbs for Teens, Pa
- Bow Parameter: Right Handed, IBO rating: Up to 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 25″; Draw weight: 15-45lbs; Draw length: 18″-29″; Brace height: 6.8″; Let-off: 75%; Bow weight: 3.6lbs
- Material: The bow riser is made of aluminum alloy, which is strong and durable, the rubber handle is on the outside to improve comfort.The hunting bow limbs are well made with black fiberglass board, which is uniform, smooth and hard to make bows more powerful.
- Only avaliable for right hand: This right-handed hunting compound bow will be held in your left hand, pull the strings with your right hand, and determine the arrow with your right eye to achieve perfect aim. Perfect for outdoor competition hunting traning shooting target practice sport games.
- Soft Remind: Please Read The Manual Carefully Before You Use The Bow,It Will Hert You If You Use The Bow In A Wrong Way.The Most Important Point Is “DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW” This Will Hurt You And The Bow Will Break Up.
- Package: 1 x Compound bow; 1 x 5 Pins bow sight;1 x Brush arrow rest ; 1 x Arrow quiver; 1 x Wrench set; 1 x Instructions; 1 x 60cm Target paper; 1 x D-Loop; 1 x Peep sight; 1 x Rubber stablizertring silencer set;
Bear Archery Apprentice Bow Set, Orange, One
- Youth bow set comes ready to shoot with two Safetyglass target arrows and a target
- Set also includes finger rollers and arrow rest
- Recommended age for children is 4 and up.
- Features 6-13. 5 lb. draw weight and 13- to 24-inch draw length range
- 27” axle-to-axle right-handed bow features durable composite limbs
Bear Archery Limitless Dual Cam Compound Bow
- Dual cam system packs a powerful punch at 265 feet per second
- Highly-adjustable from 19″-29″ in draw length and 25-50 lbs. in draw weight
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with Trophy Ridge sight, Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit, Bear 3 Arrow Quiver, peep sight, nock loop
- Ultimate youth and hunting compound bow perfect for transitioning from the backyard to the back 40
- God’s Country Camouflage Finish
Aimdor Kids Bow and Arrow Set Youth Compound
- AMBIDEXTROUS RISER DESIGN – The lightweight design, double arrow rest design, easy to grip, work perfectly for both right and left handed shooters. Suitable for the teenager archery, for safety and correct practice, children should always be supervised by an adults.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: This kids bow riser was made of high quality compound material, and the bow string was made of durable nylon material, suit for beginner kids archer perfectly.
- GREAT GIFT FOR ARCHERY BEGINNER: Ideal Archery compound bow set for children archery beginner, ambidextrous bow features durable composite, double arrow rest for both left and right handed shooters. Light weight, easy to take. Easy to disassemble and assembled. Improve hand-eye coordination, focus and concentration and develop the patience of the children.
- SPECIFICATION: With 8 pcs fiberglass arrows: OD: 7mm, length: 28”, Spine: 700, with fixed arrowhead and arrow nocks. Bright color of the vanes, easy to find in forest or gardens. I pcs arm guard and finger taps to protect the children when practice. 4 pcs of 40x40cm paper targets, satisfied your basic practice shooting.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE: You will get 100% payment refund if you doesn’t like the bow with our guarantee policy, although I’m sure you will satisfied with our products.
PANDARUS Compound Bow Archery for Youth and B
- 【SPECIFICATIONS】: IBO Speed: 260fps; Axle-to-Axle: 27-3/4″; Draw weight: 15-29lbs, Draw length: 19”-28” adjustable，Brace height: 6-3/4”, Let-off: 65%, Net weight: 2.5 lbs , Hand Orientation:Right
- 【PACKING LIST】: 1 x Bow , 1 x Instruction Manual , 5 x Brenches, 1 x Bow sight , 1 x Arrow rest , 1 x Arrow quiver , 12 x Arrows , 1 x Arm guard , 1 x Target paper
- 【ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION 】: Adjustable draw weight & draw length without bow press ； Available in Red, Green, Blue， Black and Pink ; String stopping function; The speed is higher than the same bow ; Light
- 【WARM NOTICE】: Please read the manual carefully before you operate the bow. The bow is for Women,Youth and Beginner as an antry-level compond bow.DO NOT DRY FIRE (shoot the bow without arrow)! This will damage the bow and hurt yourself and the people around you.
- 【MATERIAL】: Engineering Plastic PA66
PSE ARCHERY Guide Junior Compound Bow Set – f
- A Junior Compound Bow: The PSE Guide is the perfect starter bow and arrow for boys & girls aged 10 years and older; safely allows first-time archers to learn how to use a compound bow
- Bow Specifications: Brace height: 7″; Draw Weight: 8-26 LBS ; Draw Length: 16½”– 26″; Axle-To-Axle: 23¼.” Right Hand Only; Recommended For Ages 10 & Up
- Perfect For Beginners: With its ergonomic design to fit smaller hands, The PSE Guide compound bow is the best compound bow for beginners; Our versatile design grows with youngsters
- Pre-installed Finger Savers: The Guide comes with Finger Savers pre-installed on the bow string; there is no need for finger tabs or other finger protections
- The Complete Package: This compact set includes a quiver, 3 finger rollers, 2 fiberglass arrows, a pin sight, an arrow rest, and an arm guard for safe practice
CenterPoint Archery ABY1721 Elkhorn Youth Com
- DURABLE, HEAVY-WEIGHT COMPOSITE LIMBS – With integrated composite center-shot riser
- HEAVY-DUTY ALL-WEATHER STRINGS
- DRAW LENGTH UP TO 26-INCHES – 15-pound draw weight
- 33-INCHES TIP TO TIP – with 8-inch brace height
- INCLUDES – Two 26-inche composite arrows, quiver, finger tab, arm guard, arrow rest and adjustable pin sight
- 33 inch axel to axel length, adjustable 17 to 21 pounds draw, ideal for beginners
- Integrated design to allow for optimum hand placement for right handed shooters
- 8 inches brace height exceptional design for ultimate forgiveness during the shot
- 26 inches max draw allows for years of use with the same bow set
- Package includes two youth composite arrows, two piece quiver, arm guard, finger tab, sights and arrow rest
BARNETT Wildhawk Compound Bow, Youth Bow Ages
- BARNETT WILDHAWK COMPOUND BOW: Compound bow created to introduce young archers to the sport. The bow features a 17-pound draw weight, and a 15 to 22-inch draw length, enabling the bow can be handled by first-time archers as young as 5
- BEGINNER FRIENDLY: The Wildhawk compound bow features an ambidextrous soft-touch reinforced grip (some dealer assistance may be required) and a 17-pound draw weight which makes the bow manageable for youth of different skillsets and hand-dominance
- FEATURES: Wildhawk compound bow comes in a package that includes a built-in adjustable sight pin so young archers can start building accuracy right away. It has adjustable draw weights from 19-45 lbs. and adjustable draw length from 21″ – 27″
- READY TO SHOOT: Package includes an ambidextrous soft-touch reinforced grip, arrow rest, soft-touch finger rollers, a built-in adjustable sight pin, visually enhanced cams, two 28″ fiberglass arrows, in the color Mossy Oak Bottomland
- BARNETT: The most trusted name in crossbows since 1962
Best youth compound bows Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about Youth compound bows
This section answers common questions about youth compound bows. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
youth compound bows can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable youth compound bows company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.