Last Updated on June 5, 2023
When it comes to choosing the best utility sink pump, there are many factors to consider. With so many products on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your money. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the top products on the market, based on reviews from experts and everyday users. We’ll be considering a range of factors, including price, performance, and features, to help you make the best decision for your needs.There are so many utility sink pump brands on the market like K2, Superior Pump, Red Lion, Star, TOPWAY, Saniflo, Flotec, SumpMarine, Simer, TRUPOW, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
K2 Pumps UTS03301K 1/3 HP Compact Utility Sin
- Follow installation instructions carefully to insure successful operation!
- Perfect for draining basement wet bars, or laundry, workshop and utility sinks
- System includes: pump assembly, sink drain screen, slip check valve and ball valve
- Removes water at 1,300 GPH at 0 feet of lift, with a maximum lift of 15 feet
- Easy to install – eliminates the need for traps and vents
- 1-1/2″ NPT suction, 1-1/4″ NPT Discharge
Superior Pump 92072-U 1/3 HP Remote Sink Drai
- 1/3 HP submersible thermoplastic sump pump, handles 3/8 inch solids, vertical float switch
- Will handle temperatures up to 120 degree F
- 15-inch x 13.5-inch corrosion resistant structural foam basin with gasket sealed air tight cover
- 1-1/2 inch Inlet, 1-1/2 inch discharge, 1-1/2 inch vent and includes full flow check valve
Red Lion RL-SPS33 14942736 1/3 HP, 115-Volt,
- 1/3 HP sump pump
- Engineered thermoplastic construction
- 6 gallon polypropylene basin
- Pre-assembled water removal system
- Up to 3200 GPH
Star STL001 Automatic Utility / Laundry Sink
- 1/3 HP AUTOMATIC UTILITY / LAUNDRY SINK PUMP – Ideal for laundry tubs, utility sinks, basement bars, washing machines and applications where a gravity drain line is not available; this system eliminates the need for traps and vents
- AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL OPERATIONS – Features a piggyback diaphragm switch that allows for automatic operation for worry-free protection or can be unplugged if manual operation is needed; grounded plug cord length is 8 feet
- QUICK & EASY TO INSTALL – This 0.33 HP utility sink pump does not require trap / inlet piping or vent connection and includes a sink drain screen, 1-1/4-in NPT x 1-1/4-in slip check valve, and 1-1/4-in NPT ball valve (No need to break concrete to install a sink)
- PUMPS 22 GPM & COMPLETELY SELF-CONTAINED – Quickly removes water from laundry sinks, utility tubs, bar sinks, washing machines and all wastewater not containing solids; unit is completely self-contained for direct mount under wet bars, sinks / tubs, kitchenettes, vanities and more
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION – Built for long life and dependability, this thermoplastic tub pump will not rust or corrode and features a 115V, 60Hz thermally protected 1 phase motor; Covered by Star Water Systems 1-year limited warranty
TOPWAY Water Transfer Electric Sump Utility P
- 1/10HP power with max output 330GPH.
- Light weight, Portable utility Pump with metal hose connectors to a standard garden hose.
- Great for draining waterbeds, clogged sinks, and aquariums.
- Fill the water in the pump head, connect the water hose, plug in and ready go
- Includes 6’ hose,water suction attachment,impeller,carbon brushes replacement kit
SANIFLO Saniswift Drain Pump – Residential
- PERFECT FOR BASEMENT LAUNDRY ROOM REMODELS/NEW BUILDS: The Saniswift drain pump is used to pump gray water away from a variety of fixtures. The system is able to discharge the waste up to 14 feet vertical and/or 140 feet horizontal.
- DUAL PURPOSE: The Saniswift discharges gray water from a kitchen sink, shower, dishwasher, washing machine (indirect connection via laundry sink). The gray water will drain into the system on either side of the housing and on top of the enclosure.
- COMPACT DESIGN: An easy solution for a remote laundry room installation or for any gray water application. Powerful and economical with a compact design and multiple inlets which makes it perfect for installations anywhere you can imagine.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Noise level: ≤ 44 dBA (Lp) (measured at 3 ft.); Discharge rate at 14 ft: 18 GPM; Certification code: CSA (IPC, NSPC); Connections: Sink, shower, washing machine (indirect), dishwasher, laundry sink, etc.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY: All of Saniflo’s products have a 2 year warranty with purchase, and an extended year with registration. Our warranty program can offer peace of mind, should a problem arise.
Flotec FPUS1860A Utility Sink Pump System
- 1/4 HP Utility Sink Pump
- Stainless-steel pump housing
- 2,000 GPH
- No connection to main-stack vent required
- for pumping drainage water
SumpMarine Water Transfer Pump, 115V 330 Gall
- EASY TO USE: Simply Prime the pump with food-grade vegetable oil, place the intake hose attachment in the water, and plug it in!
- POWERFUL: The (115 Volt) 1/10 HorsePower motor, transfers water at a rate of up to 330 Gallons Per Hour!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Easy to store and haul, this mini utility pump offers big value in a little package
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect for transferring water from aquariums, washing machines, water beds, water heaters, clogged sinks, and more.
- INCLUDES: 6’ hose and Water Suction attachment, as well as an impeller replacement kit
Simer 2925B Self-Contained Above-Floor Corros
- Compact contained sump pump
- Easy under-sink installation
- 1-1/2″ Discharge pipe size
- Handles solids up to 1/8″
- horsepower is 1/4 HP
Trupow 1/10HP 330GPH 115-Volt Mini Portable E
- Made of durable material with Metal hose connectors for higher reliability than plastic threads
- Light and Portable with Complete Impeller Replacement Kit
- Voltage: 115V-60Hz ;Power: 1/10HP ;Max Flow Rate: 330GPH ;Max Delivery Height: 39FT
- Removes Water Down To 1/8″ with Water Suction Attachment and Includes 6’ hose
- Perfect for household and utility applications of draining waterbeds, clogged sinks, and aquariums.
Best utility sink pump Buying guide
When it comes to finding the best kw, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is what your needs are. What are you looking for in a product? Do you need something that is durable? Something that is easy to use?
Once you know what you need, you can start to look at different products. Read reviews to see what other people think about them. See if the product has any awards or accolades.
Don’t just go for the first product you see. Take your time to find the best one for you. That way, you’ll be sure to get the most out of your purchase.
1) Does the product fit your needs?
Second, think about whether or not you can afford the item. It’s important to stay within your budget.
2) Can you afford the product?
First, you should consider what you need the product for. Is it the right size? Does it have the features you’re looking for?
3) The reputation of the company: This is probably the most important factor to consider. Research the company online, read reviews and testimonials and see what others have to say about their products.
4) Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5) Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6) Warranties and guarantees: They show that the company is confident in its product and willing to stand behind it.
7) Customer service: A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
8) Quality of the product: You have to ensure that the product is made of high-quality materials and it is durable.
9) Ease of use: The product should be easy to use.
Frequently Asked Questions about Utility sink pump
Where Can I Buy This Product?
utility sink pump can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality utility sink pump, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable utility sink pump company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.