Last Updated on March 10, 2023
When it comes to choosing the best underground cable locator, there are many factors to consider. With so many products on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your money. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the top products on the market, based on reviews from experts and everyday users. We’ll be considering a range of factors, including price, performance, and features, to help you make the best decision for your needs.There are so many underground cable locator brands on the market like KOLSOL, TEMPO, VXSCAN, NOYAFA, Walfront, RIDGID, GAOTEK, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
KOLSOL F02 Underground Cable Locator, Wire Tr
- ?【Time and Money Saver】Helpful-Locating & tracking buried and hidden wires.No more calls,no more cost, find and fix it by yourself.
- ?【How to Use】Easily Locate Pet Fence Wires, Metal Wires, Metal Pipes, Electrical Wires, ect ( only for single-strand wire, or double-strand wire in parallel, not for multistrand wire!!!)
- ?【Where You Can Locate】Locate-Determining Which Receptacles are on specific circuits,track-Pinpointing Drill Sites before drilling.
- ?【Range of Parameters】Wire tracer range-Up to 2-3 feet deep and 1000 feet in length.
- ?【Earphone & Tips】Get a free Earphone with package. Tips: Do not use on live circuits to avoid damaging the Tester!This device is mainly to locate non-energized Cable, or low-voltage situation less than 24V.
KOLSOL Underground Wire Locator, Cable Tester
- 【What to use for】The underground wire locator is designed to allow the user to track low voltage cables used for garden and landscape automatic watering systems, and low voltage garden lighting systems. It can also be used to trace other metal cables. Trace and locate underground wires or in-wall wires, the detection depth range is 2 feet and the max. cable length is 2000 feet.
- 【Basic Functions】The F02 pro is capable of tracking buried and hidden wires, detecting cable break, locating alarm, sound & computer wires, measuring wire depth, and pinpointing drill sites.
- 【External Earphones】Cable Tester F02 Pro is equipped a pair of 3.5mm earphones that can be connected to the the receiver earphone jack to improve efficiency in a noisy environment.
- 【White LED Flashlight&Power Supply】F02 Pro underground wire locator is designed with white LED flashlight for auxiliary lighting in the darkness. The transmitter and receiver are both powered by the 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, both with low battery indicator.
- 【Warm Tip】 The F02 PRO underground wire locator is mainly to locate non-energized Cable, or low-voltage situation less than 24V .Only for Wires & Cables,Not for Sprinkler Valves!!
Tempo Communications 501 Tracker II Undergrou
- Trace the path and determine the depth buried conductors (wires or metallic pipes)
- Included options for direct connection, inductive clamp or inductive antenna allow work on active or dead systems
- The lightweight receiver provides audible and visual indications of signal strength
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy
- High frequency transmitter provides range up to 4000-Feet and depths up to 7-Feet
Underground Wire Tracer, VXSCAN F04 Wire Loca
- ?【GREAT HELPER FOR YOU】 VXSCAN F04 underground wire tracer can help you quickly and accurately locate the break-point and direction of underground and wall-through cables. Detect and repair broken cables by yourself.
- ?【WHERE YOU CAN USE】 F04 wire locator can be used to detect Pet Fence cables, Pipeline cables, Underground Irrigation cable and cable in the construction area,etc.
- ?【AVAILABLE RANGE】The battery in F04 underground wire locator can last for 3-4 hours under normal conditions. When the battery is in the best condition, the detection length can reach 1000 feet and the depth is within 3 feet. With the depletion of power, the detection distance will become short. F04 is portable, easy, and fast.
- ?【CONVENIENT DESIGN】You can connect the earphone to the receiver to get accurate location in a noisy environment,adjustable volume knob making the volume proper.Led torch can be used at night or in a dark environment.
- ?【NOTICE】F04 wire tracer cannot detect live cables to avoid damaging the tester. Supplied power by 9V electronic technology battery,easy to replace. The User Manual is on the back of the bag, please check. There is also an electronic version of the manual bellow–PRODUCT GUIDES AND DOCUMENTS, which can be downloaded and used.
- ?【WARM TIPS】If you have these problems during the use: ① Unable to find the wires; ② Unable locate the wire in the ground; ③ Unable to detect the wire problem etc. Please feel free to contact us, we have professional technicians to answer your questions at any time.
NOYAFA NF816 New Genuine Underground Cable Wi
- Helpful-locating & tracking buried and hidden wires and other hidden-wires. Only for wires & cables, NOT FOR sprinkler or irrigation valves
- Easily locate pet fence wires, metals wires, metals pipes, electrical wires, ect
- Locate-Determining Which Receptacles are on specific circuits，track-Pinpointing Drill Sites before drilling
- Wire tracer range-up to 2 feet deep and 1000 feet in length
- WARNING: Do not use on live circuits to avoid damaging the Tester! This device is ONLY to locate non-energized Cable
- WARNING: Only for single-core or two-core parallel wire, NOT FOR multi-core wire and bundled wires.
- 9V batteries is NOT included.
NOYAFA Underground Cable Tester Locator Wire
- 1.Detecting cables, electrical lines-water/gas supply pipelines buried in wall or earth
- 2.Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth
- 3.Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits.
- 4.Both transmitter and receiver display power level, code, battery, detected voltage type and value, and high-voltage alert. Transmitter built in DC/AC voltage meter for linear measurement of 12-400V DC/AC voltage.
- 5.Any questions , pls contact NOYAFA Store first.
KOLSOL Underground Cable Locator NF-820 Wire
- [Wide Range] Mainly locate invisible buried wire, the depth range is 0-2m and cable length 1000m. single conductor, 2-core or multi-core cable are all available.
- [Endurable High Voltage] Tone trace live cable with triangle socket or alligator clip, Voltage range can be 0-220V without burnout, (400V is also endurable).
- [Track with AC Filter] Easy to track cable with complete AC Interference Rejection.
- [Rechargable Battary] Both the emitter and the receiver are equipped with large capacity lithium battery (3.7V 1800mAh).
- [Visual Sensitivity Indicator ] The emitter has a few sensitivity indicators, to help locate the wire much easier with the indicators strength and the tone together.
Walfront Cable Locator MS6818 12V-400V AC/DC
- SELF-INSPECTION FUNCTION — The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically. The transmitter has the function of self-inspection and both transmitter and receiver have mute function. Compact structure, strong and durable, convenient to carry.
- MEASUREMENT 12-400V DC/AC — Transmitter built in DC/AC voltage meter for linear measurement of 12-400V DC/AC voltage. The transmitter and receiver display power level, code, battery, detected voltage type and value, and high-voltage alert. Locate-determining which receptacles are on specific circuits，track-pinpointing drill sites before drilling.
- ELECTRIC MAINTENANCE TOOL — This instrument which is widely used in communication cable construction, electrical cable construction, building pipeline construction, telecommunications cables, power supply circuits and electric line maintenance is an indispensable tool for maintenance personnel.
- DETECTING ELECTRICAL LINES — Detecting cables, electrical lines, water/gas supply pipelines buried in wall or earth. Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth. Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits. Cable Depth Measurement: Receiver 0-2.5m (wall / underground cable).
- SHORT-CIRCUITS PROTECTION– Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating; Detecting sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered. Locating & tracking buried and hidden wires and other hidden-wires. Easily locate pet fence wires, metal wires, metal pipes, electrical wires, ect.
- REMOTE TRANSMITTER LOCATOR: Compact design that has the power to solve even the most demanding locates for users seeking SeeSnakes or other sondes, target pipes, cables, or energized lines
- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL TECHNOLOGY: Antenna sees the entire signal at all times and by simply maximizing the signal strength, you’ll find the target without the worry of false peaks or nulls
- SUPERIOR SPEED AND ACCURACY: Digital readout with micro-map displays real-time signal strength and automatic depth calculations for fast, easy, and more accurate locates
- RELIABLE GUIDANCE: Locate position is verified through the micro-mapping display that presents on-screen markers of distinctive poles in front of and behind your target to guide you efficiently
- ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE: Locator comes with a carrying case for convenient jobsite transportation and protection as well as mark chips, an instructional video, an operator’s manual, and 4 C-Cell batteries
GAOTek Underground Wire Tracker Cable Metal P
- ? MULTI-FUNCTION TESTER: This GFL-107 professional line finder detects cables buried in walls or ground, interrupts or shorts, and supplies pipes. Detect the fuse and distribute the current circuit. A circuit that detects floor heating; detects accidentally covered outlets and power distribution outlets. The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically. The transmitter has the function of self-inspection and both transmitter and receiver have a mute function.
- ? SELF-INSPECTION: The transmitter has a self-test function, and the sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted automatically or manually. The transmitter has the function of self-inspection and both transmitter and receiver have a mute function. Compact structure, strong and durable, convenient to carry. Detecting cables, electrical lines, water/gas supply pipelines buried in-wall or earth.
- ? MEASUREMENT 12-400V DC/AC: Transmitter built-in DC/AC voltage meter for linear measurement of 12-400V DC/AC voltage. The transmitter and receiver display power level, code, battery, detected voltage type and value, and high-voltage alert. Locate-determining which receptacles are on specific circuits track-pinpointing drill sites before drilling.
- ? SHORT-CIRCUITS PROTECTION: Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in-floor heating; Detecting sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered. Locating & tracking buried and hidden wires and other hidden-wires. Easily locate pet fence wires, metal wires, metal pipes, electrical wires, etc.
- ?APPLICATION: Line finder is widely used in communication cable construction, cable construction, pipeline construction, power circuit, and power line maintenance, and is an indispensable tool for maintenance personnel. Detect broken or short circuit faults in cables and electrical lines buried in walls and underground in an easier way.
Best underground cable locator Buying guide
When it comes to finding the best kw, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is what your needs are. What are you looking for in a product? Do you need something that is durable? Something that is easy to use?
Once you know what you need, you can start to look at different products. Read reviews to see what other people think about them. See if the product has any awards or accolades.
Don’t just go for the first product you see. Take your time to find the best one for you. That way, you’ll be sure to get the most out of your purchase.
1) Does the product fit your needs?
Second, think about whether or not you can afford the item. It’s important to stay within your budget.
2) Can you afford the product?
First, you should consider what you need the product for. Is it the right size? Does it have the features you’re looking for?
3) The reputation of the company: This is probably the most important factor to consider. Research the company online, read reviews and testimonials and see what others have to say about their products.
4) Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5) Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6) Warranties and guarantees: They show that the company is confident in its product and willing to stand behind it.
7) Customer service: A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
8) Quality of the product: You have to ensure that the product is made of high-quality materials and it is durable.
9) Ease of use: The product should be easy to use.
Frequently Asked Questions about Underground cable locator
Where Can I Buy This Product?
underground cable locator can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality underground cable locator, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable underground cable locator company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.
Leave a Reply