Last Updated on August 12, 2022
If you’re in the market for the best ultrawide monitor , you want to make sure you choose the best option for your needs. With so many different types and brands on the market, it can be tough to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to help you understand the different types available and what factors you should consider when making your purchase. We’ll also provide reviews of some of the top options available on the market, so you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.
LG 34WK650-W 34″ UltraWide 21:9 IPS Monitor w
- 34 inch ultrawide 21:9 full HD IPS monitor with HDR 10 and amd freesync (2018)
- HDR10 compatible; Tilt (Angle): 5 to15 Degree
- AMD free sync technology
- SRGB 99 percent color gamut
- On screen control with screen split
Dell Curved Gaming Monitor 34 Inch Curved Mon
- SEE EVERY DETAIL: This 1800R curved gaming monitor provides a truly immersive experience that offers more realistic visuals and comfortable viewing
- A NEW VIEW: A WQHD (Wide Quad HD) curved monitor screen provides a display resolution of 3440 x 1440 on a 34-inch panel
- A SMOOTHER EXPERIENCE: A 144Hz refresh rate allows fast-moving visuals to be seen with incredible clarity for faster reaction times
- REMARKABLE CLARITY: AMD FreeSync premium technology allows gamers to stay engaged during battle with swift, responsive, stutter-free gameplay
- WIN FROM ANY ANGLE: Game in comfort for extended periods due to a new slim, tapered stand with easy height and tilt adjustability
LG 38WN95C-W Monitor 38″ 21:9 Curved UltraWid
- 38” Curved UltraWide QHD plus (3840 x 1600)
- Viewing Angle is 178˚(R/L), 178˚(U/D); Brightness is 450cd/m²; Aspect Ratio is 21:9
- Nano IPS Display
- DCI-P3 98% Color Gamut and VESA DisplayHDR 600
- Thunderbolt 3 Connectivity
- IPS 1ms (GtG) Response Time and 144Hz Refresh Rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- Tilt/Height/Swivel Adjustable Stand
SAMSUNG 34-Inch Odyssey G5 Ultra-Wide Gaming
- WQHD RESOLUTION: The ultrawide WQHD monitor displays more onscreen content with a seamless dual monitor experience with a 1000R curvature to create a human field of view that gives eye comfort while gaming for long periods of time.
- Viewing Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V); Aspect Ratio is 21:9
- SMOOTH TRANSITIONS: This gaming monitor has a 165hz refresh rate and 1ms response time prevents motion blur and creates a smooth gaming experience that can give users the winning edge.
- TRUE TO LIFE COLORS: This IPS monitor has HDR10 that creates excellent color accuracy that shows contents exactly as the creator intended. This brings game scenes to life and shows small hidden details in the lightest and darkest scenes.
- FREESYNC: AMD FreeSync synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and ultrawide gaming monitor to reduce image ear and shutter and provides improved responsive experience for gamers.
GIGABYTE G34WQC A 34″ 144Hz Ultra-Wide Curved
- 34” 3440×1440 VA Display Gaming Monitor
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, Supports Freesync Premium
- Immersive Ultrawide Aspect Ratio 21:9
- Native 1500R Curvature
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium
SAMSUNG 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Curved Gaming Mon
- 49-Inch monitor with super ultra-wide 49-inch screen with its innovative 32: 9 aspect ratio
- Viewing Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V); Aspect Ratio is 32:9
- Samsung QLED delivers purer, brighter, and more lifelike colors
- Hdr (high Dynamic Range) technology
- Smoother gameplay with fast 144Hz refresh rate and has Stand
- Designed for gamers with multiple game modes. Swivel–2.0° (plus/minus 2.0°) to plus 15.0° (plus/minus 2.0°)
LG 34WP65C-B 34-Inch 21:9 Curved UltraWide QH
- 34” Curved UltraWide QHD (3440×1440) VA Display
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut with HDR 10
- AMD FreeSync Premium and 160Hz Refresh Rate / 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- 7W Stereo Speaker with Waves MaxxAudio
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Tilt/Height Adjustable Stand
LG 29WN600-W 29″ 21:9 UltraWide WFHD IPS HDR1
- 29” Ultra wide Full HD (2560 x 1080) IPS Display
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut
- HDR 10 Compatible
- AMD FreeSync. Display Position Adjustments-Tilt
- Ideal Size for Home Offices
LG 34WN80C-B UltraWide Monitor 34” 21:9 Curve
- 34” 21: 9 WQHD (3440 X 1440) Curved IPS display
- USB type-C connectivity
- HDR 10 compatible
- Supports sRGB 99% color gamut
- Height & tilt adjustable stand
- On-screen control. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)-32.1 x 14.1 x 3.7 inches
- Curved display. Brightness:300cd (typ) ; 240cd (Min)
LG 29WP60G-B UltraWide Monitor 29″ 21:9 FHD (
- 29” ultrawide 21:9 full hd (2560 x 1080) ips display
- SRGB 99% color gamut with hdr 10
- Usb type-c connectivity
- AMD freesync
- 3-side virtually borderless display
- Connectivity technology: HDMI
ultrawide monitor Buying Guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to think about what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
2. Price: The price of the product is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Features: Another important factor to consider is the features of the product. Make sure that the product has all of the features that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for a television, pay attention to things like picture quality, sound quality, and extra features like built-in Wi-Fi or Blu-ray player.
4. Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5. Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6. Customer service: A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
7. The guarantees and warranties offered: Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
8. The return policy: All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
9. User reviews: Once you have narrowed down your options based on quality, it is time to read user reviews. These can be found on the website of the product or on online forums. Pay attention to both positive and negative reviews, as they can give you an accurate picture of what to expect from the product.