Last Updated on March 19, 2023
If you are looking for the best tactile switches, you may feel overwhelmed with all the different options. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the best kw on the market, so you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.There are so many tactile switches brands on the market like ZugGear, Akko, TWTADE, Yetaida, Tecsee, CHANZON, EPOMAKER, DaFuRui, WMYCONGCONG, DUROCK, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
ZugGear T1 Switch 67g Mechanical Key Switches
- DUROCK T1 Tactile Switch is designed with special tactile stem, gives a strong bump at the very top of the push.
- DUROCK T1 Switch is with Polymer Nylon Lower housing and POM Stem.
- Added 67g Gold Plated Spring and Metal leaf, these key switches feature a Unique tactility.
- T1 Mechanical Keyboard Switch Style – Tactile | 4mm Travel | 2mm Operating | 67g Bottom Out | 5 Pins | 50 million operations Click life.
- T1 Tactile Switches with Gold-plated cross-point, Available LED styles – SMD and Through-hole. 1 pack comes with 20pcs switches.
Akko CS Switches, 3 Pin 36gf Tactile Switch C
- Keyboard Switches & Akko CS Series – Akko Custom Series (CS) switches are 3-pin plate mounted custom switches made for DIY enthusiasts to obtain satisfying typing feelings with more affordable options.
- Lavender Purple 36gf Tactile Switches – Different from Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple Tactile Switch is produced with a 18mm extension spring that is aimed to create unique and smooth feedbacks followed by the high tactile bump at 0.5mm.
- Built-in LED Slot – Akko CS switches are equipped with LED slot ready for LED Mod/Assembly, and are SMD compatible (LED underneath the switch).
- Durability – Approximate lifespan of 60 million times of keystrokes based on laboratory durability test. Meanwhile, a single package comes with 45 switches with plastic tray that can securely house switches and can be served as a lubing station if necessary.
- Compatibility – Akko CS switches come with MX style structure so they would fit most keycap sets with (X) cross stem. Note: switch opener is not included.
TWTADE 160PCS Momentary Tactile Touch Micro P
- Product Name : Momentary Tactile Switch;Action Type : Momentary
- Color : Red,Blue,Black,Green,White,Yellow,Brown,Orange;Pin : 4; Switch size : 6 x 6 x 5mm;Product installation : through-hole mounting
- Product feature : High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Product application : Cameras,Computers,Fax machines,Printers,Electronic toys,electronic products,Running machines,Household appliances and more.
- Package Content : 160 x Momentary Tactile Switch (Each color 10pcs) + 1 x Strong Box
25 Values Tactile Push Button Switch, Yetaida
- 【125pcs Tactile Switch】Highly common used switch types: 25values ,each 5pcs ,total 125pcs tact push button.
- 【Multiple Size】25 kinds: 2x4mm,3x4mm,3x4x2mm,3x6x2.5/3.5/4.3/5mm,4x4x0.8/1.5mm,4.5×4.5×1.5/3.8/5mm,6x6x3.1/4.3/5/12mm,12x12x5/7.3mm.[The height of the dimension does not include the height of the pin].
- 【High Quality】High precision mechanism design offers perfect operation and long service life.
- 【Easy Operated】When the pressure is applied, the switch is turned on. When the pressure is released, the switch is closed, and the internal structure is forced to open and close by the metal spring.
- 【Wildly Application】This Pushbotton Switches is widely used for TV, Audio equipment, Video recorders, Cameras, Computers, Game consoles, Fax machines, Walkie-talkie, baton, Machine tool control unit, Photocopying, Printers and others household appliances.
TECSEE Purple Panda PME Material Tactile Keyb
- ✅ TECSEE Purple Panda- Tactile | 2mm Pre-Travel | 3.0mm Total Travel | 55g Actuation | 67g Bottom Out | Long Stem
- ✅ TECSEE Carrot Switch- Linear | 2mm Pre-Travel | 3.5mm Total Travel | 55g Actuation | 67g Bottom Out | Long Stem.
- ✅ TECSEE new PME Raw material lubrication for your hot swappable mechanical gaming keyboards.
- ✅ Switches Packaging Included: Puller, O-ring and Two-stage gold spring.
- ✅ Plate mounted switches ( 5 pins).
- ✅ SMD & PCB LED Compatible.
Chanzon Tact Switch Tactile Push Button Micro
- FEATURES – Modle: TS-D001; Type: 10; Size: 6mm x 6 mm x 4.3mm / 5mm / 6mm / 7mm / 8mm / 9mm / 10mm / 11mm / 12mm / 13mm (L x W x H); Pins: 4pins; Contact Type: SPST-NO; Connector Type: Dip Through Hole Installation; Mounting Type: Panel Mount; Button Switch Cap Shape: Round; Color: Black.
- MATERIAL – PPA, High Temperature Resistance: -25.6℉ ~ 179.6℉; Rated Load: DC 12V; Voltage Resistance: >= 250V AC / min; Electrical Life: More than 100,000 click; Brass, Sliver Plated: Anti-corrosion and high conductivity perfect for application.
- APPLICATION – Used For Arduino, Breadboard, Electronic Circuits, Electronics Board, Microphone, Audio, Video, Electric Circuit, Position Solder, Etc.
- HOW DO TACTILE SWITCH WORK – Pins 1 & 2, 3 & 4 are internally connected, to get a switch action you need to connect one side of your circuit to pins 1 & 2 and the other side to pins 3 & 4, PICTURE 3.
- PACKAGE – [Assorted] Quantity: 200 pcs ( 20 pcs each ); Comes with small momentary push-button 6x6mm 4 pins miniature soft press tactile dome switch sensitive.
EPOMAKER AKKO CS Jelly Blue Tactile Switch Se
- 【AKKO Custom Series (CS) Jelly Switch】As one of the popular custom switch, AKKO CS switch series have gain good feedback form the community. Previously we have released six different types of switches and now we are introducing new jelly series to AKKO CS family. Jelly series include six types of switches, either linear or tactile. Purpose of releasing customer switches series is to offer more options to keyboard enthusiasts as every tiny bit of changes would create distinct typing experiences
- 【About Lubes】It is always subjective when it comes down to the level of lubes that need to be applied on individual switch. Meanwhile, lubing the switches by machine might also affect the lifespan of switches. Thus, concerning those factors, AKKO CS switches will not come factory-lubed at the moment. AKKO CS switches do have a thin layer of dry film in the shrapnel for lubrication purpose, but there is no lube at all on any other parts such as top, stem or spring
- 【Compatible with MX Structure Keycaps】AKKO CS switches are designed with general MX structure so that they can fit most keycaps sets with (X) cross stem. This greatly improves the compatibility and you can feel free to change the switch and remake your own keyboard
- 【Built-in LED Slot&Durable Lifespan】AKKO CS switches are equipped with north-facing LED slot for LED modification. It is also compatible with SMD LED. This provides more fun feature and options for those who are a DIYer. With a lifespan of approximate 50 million times of keystrokes based on laboratory durability test, you are rest assured with the long lifespan
- 【Chose The Type Based On Your Needs】These extra six types of AKKO CS switches are designed with different configurations to meed various needs. Either you are in favour of a tactile feel or linear feel, you are able to find one switch among tons of choices
DaFuRui 250pcs 25 Values Tactile Push Button
- ★【Excellent Quality】100% brand new and high quality Momentary Tactile Push Button Switch Assortment Kit，combination of 25 common switch types.
- ★【Tactile Switch】When the pressure is applied, the switch is turned on. When the pressure is released, the switch is closed.The internal structure is forced to open and close by the metal spring.
- ★【Standard sizes】2x4mm,3x4mm,3x4x2mm,3x6x2.5/3.5/4.3/5mm,4x4x0.8/1.5mm,4.5×4.5×1.5/3.8/5mm,6x6x3.1/4.3/5/12mm,12x12x5/7.3mm.The height of the dimension does not include the height of the pin.
- ★【Widely Used In】Suitable for TV, Audio equipment, Cameras,Fax machines,Computers,Printers and other electronic products and household appliances,etc.
- ★【Package Content】10PCS for each value,total 25 Values 250PCS smd momentary micro tactile push button switch assortment kit.
WMYCONGCONG 300 Pcs Tactile Push Button Switc
- Tactile push button switch assortment, high precision mechanism design offers perfect operation and long service life.
- Voltage: DC 12v
- 10 different values, each value 30pcs, total 300pcs, organized by valves in a box, valve-coded for easy indentification and quick access.
- Great assortment of various switch, perfect for prototyping, LED DIY project and broken switch replacement.
- 10 Values: 3x6x4.3mm, 3x6x5mm, 3×3.5x2mm, 3x4mm, 4x4x0.8mm, 4x4x1.5mm, 3.2x4x2.5mm(2P), 3.2x4x2.5mm, 3x6x2.5mm, 6.2×6.2mm.
DUROCK T1 Tactile Keyboard Switches, 5 Pins S
- DUROCK T1 Tactile Switch is intended for users looking for a “stepped” tactile feel, opposed to the “rounded” tactility from Holy Pandas.
- The 67g springs do add to the experience on a pronounced tactile bump, its snappy, making it feel responsive.
- Smokey Polymer Nylon and Polycarbonate Blend housing | POM Stem | Gold-Plated Metal Leaf and Spring | T1 Tactile | MX Switches.
- DUROCK T1 Mechanical Keyboard Switch Style – Tactile | 4mm Travel | 2mm Operating | 67g Bottom Out | 5 Pins | 60 million operations.
- Available LED styles – SMD and through-hole. One pack equals 70 keyboard switches.
Best tactile switches Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to think about what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The price of the product is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
Another important factor to consider is the features of the product. Make sure that the product has all of the features that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for a television, pay attention to things like picture quality, sound quality, and extra features like built-in Wi-Fi or Blu-ray player.
4. Brand name
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5. Quality of the product
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6. Customer service
A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
7. The guarantees and warranties offered
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
8. The return policy
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
9. User reviews
Once you have narrowed down your options based on quality, it is time to read user reviews. These can be found on the website of the product or on online forums. Pay attention to both positive and negative reviews, as they can give you an accurate picture of what to expect from the product.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tactile switches
Where Can I Buy This Product?
tactile switches can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality tactile switches, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable tactile switches company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.
Leave a Reply