Last Updated on March 10, 2023
If you are looking for the best super 8 film scanner, you may feel overwhelmed with all the different options. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the best kw on the market, so you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.There are so many super 8 film scanner brands on the market like eyesen, Wolverine, KODAK, Magnasonic, Kedok, Minolta, DIGITNOW, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
8mm & Super 8 Reels to Digital Film Scanner C
- Fully Automated Digitizer, 8mm Film Scanner to Convert Old 8mm and Super 8 Movie Reels Into Digital Videos, support up to 9″ reels and 1080P.
- Playback your scanned video on the built-in 2.4″ LCD screen or view on a TV/monitor via the included TV cable.
- No computer or software are required. Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB (which is included).
- Frame by Frame converting 8 and Super 8 movies into 1080P mjpeg-4 (MP4) digital video files at 1080P/30 fps. Compatible with windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Please note: 8mm or super 8 media must be mounted in with proper reel up to 5 in diameter and adapter before recording and rewinding.
Wolverine 8mm & Super 8 Reels to Digital Movi
- A fully automated apparatus to digitize 8 and Super 8 movie Reels (no sound and no split 16mm). Frame-by-Frame digitizing for high-quality digital conversion.
- Stand-alone machine, no computer, no software or Drivers are required. Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max, not included)
- Converts 8 and Super 8 movies into 1080P mjpeg-4 (MP4) digital video files.
- Compatible with all windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Playback direct to tv’s using the included TV cable.
KODAK REELS 8mm & Super 8 Films Digitizer Con
- FROM ANTIQUATED TO STATE OF THE ART | Bring Your Old 8mm & Super 8mm Films Into the 21st Century! | The KODAK REELS Digitizer Converts Motion Picture Film Strips Into Digital MP4 Files for Easy Lifetime Viewing | Simply Load Your 3”, 5”, 7”, 8” or 9” Films Onto the Universal Supply Reel & Follow the Easy On-Screen Prompts to Send Footage Directly to SD Card [Not Included]—No Computers or Software Needed
- FRAME-BY-FRAME DIGITIZING PROCESS | Fully Automated Scanner with 8.08-Megapixel Sensor Captures Images with Exceptional Clarity, Contrast, Detail & Color Accuracy, Resulting in the Best High-Definition 1080p Digital Video Files Possible [No Sound] | Use the Provided Micro USB Cable to Transfer Scans to Computer, Laptop, Smart Television or Other Device for Instant Big-Screen Viewing
- SUPERSIZED SCREEN WITH TOUCH BUTTONS | Record, Convert & Playback Live Films, Watch Saved SD Card Recordings, Change Settings & Navigate a Variety of Scanning & Editing Options Via the Large 5” Onboard LCD Interface | Oversized Easy-Read Buttons Allow You to Quickly Zoom, Align Frame, Choose Film Type & Adjust Exposure, Sharpness & Tint Without the Need for External Editing Equipment
- ULTRA COMPACT FOR TRAVEL & STORAGE | Share Vintage Memories Everywhere You Go! | Our Lightweight, Portable 12.4” x 8.4” Film Viewer is Specially Designed for Ease of Transport & Includes All the Accessories You Need to Feed, Record & Save Film with One Convenient Device | Complete Set Includes 7” Empty Film Reel, Gray & Red Reel Adapters, AC/DC Power Cord, Micro USB Cable & Dusting Cloth
- NOSTALGIC GIFT FOR HOME MOVIE LOVERS | Breathe Fresh Life Into Your Family & Friends’ Dust-Collecting Films with a Thoughtful Present They Won’t Soon Forget! | This Easy-to-Use 8mm/Super 8 Film Converter Makes a Great Gift for Any Occasion Such as Grandparents or Filmmakers Birthday, Milestone Wedding Anniversary, Christmas & Other Holidays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Retirement & Beyond
Wolverine 8mm and Super 8 Film Reel Converter
- A fully automated apparatus to digitize 8 and Super 8 Movie Reels FramebyFrame digitizing for highquality digital conversion
- 8mm or super 8 media must be mounted in with proper reelup to 5 in diameter and adapter before recordingrewinding
- FramebyFrame digitizing for highquality digital conversion Converts 8 and Super 8 movies into MPEG4 MP4 digital movie files at 720P 30 fps
- Scans and directly saves digital movies into SDSDHC cards 32GB max not included
- Playback to TVs using the included TV Cable Compatible with all Windows Mac and Linux Operating Systems Note Do not drop or handle too aggressively as it may cause damage to the device
- NOTE: Check Instruction video before use
Kodak SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – C
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files – NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
Magnasonic All-in-One 22MP Film Scanner with
- PRESERVE OLD MEMORIES – Quickly and easily converts 35mm/110/126/Super 8 film negatives & 135/126/110 slides into high resolution 22MP digital JPEG files
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW – Using the stunning 5’’ LCD screen, view your film, slides & scanned images directly on the scanner or use an HDMI cable (not included) to view on your TV or monitor
- BUILT-IN MEMORY & SD CARD SLOT – With a convenient 128MB internal memory and an SD card slot for up to 128GB of expandable memory you’ll be able to scan and save a lifetime of photos
- NO COMPUTER NEEDED – No complicated or expensive photo-editing software or driver installation required, you can adjust brightness, RGB color correction, flip and mirror directly on the scanner
- FAST & EASY SCANNING – Simple setup for frustration-free operation to effortlessly scan your photos in less than 5 seconds each with the included fast-loading film trays
8mm & Super 8 Films Digitizer Converter, Film
- Bring Back Your Memories : The Kedok digitizer converts motion picture film strips into digital MP4 files for lifetime viewing, just simply load your 3” or 5” films onto the universal supply reel and follow the easy on-screen prompts to send footage directly to SD/SDHC card (32GB max, Included), No computer or driver required.
- Frame by Frame Digitization for HD Conversion: Kedok film scanner with 5 Megapixels sensor captures images with exceptional clarity, detail ,contrast and color accuracy, resulting in the best high-Definition 1080P digital video files.Scans video only, no sound. Use the provided Micro USB cable to transfer scans to computer, laptop, television or other device for viewing easily.
- Full Color LCD Screen with Touch Buttons: record, playback,convert Live Films, change settings, choose film type, adjust brightness, sharpness, and framing Via easy-read buttons and view the Large 2.4” LCD screen ,without complicated or expensive photo-editing software.
- Best Gifts for Families and Friends: This interesting and thoughtful 8mm/Super 8 Film Converter makes a Great Gift for any occasions, Such as birthday, wedding anniversary, Christmas , Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or & other holidays. It will make them unforgetable with their old good memories.
- Package Contains & Satisfied Warranty: Complete set includes Film Reel, USB Cable(31in), Power Adapter, RCA Video Out TV Cable(39.3in) ,Real shaft plate, 32GB SD card, Cleaning Cloth, Instruction Manual. We provide 24-HOUR online technical support and 1-YEAR warranty on this film scanner.
MINOLTA Film & Slide Scanner, Large 5″ Screen
- HIGH RESOLUTION FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – MINOLTA Revive 5 Digital Film ScannerEASILY CONVERT COLOR and B&W 35mm, 126, 110 Negative & Slides, Super 8 Films to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos Film to JPEG to “Revive” Your Old Slides & Negatives
- EASILY CONVERT COLOR and B&W 35mm, 126, 110 Negative & Slides, Super 8 Films to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos Film to JPEG
- LARGE 5-INCH LCD SCREEN – NO COMPUTER NEEDED. Works as Stand Alone Scanner. No software needed.
- 16GB SD MEMORY CARD “INCLUDED” so you can save a lifetime of photos right out of the box. Store up to 2,080 Photos – Compressed (JPEG 100% quality) Images per 16GB SD memory card and 4,161 Photos on a 32GB SD card.
- USB AC WALL POWER ADAPTER “INCLUDED” – Worldwide Voltage 110V/240V with 3-Piece International Outlet Adapter Plugs
8mm & Super 8 Reels to Digital MovieMaker Fil
- Frame-by-Frame Digitization for HD Conversion – Film to digital converter converts 8mm and Super 8 film reels to MPEG-4 (MP4) digital format at 1080P/30 fps.
- Regular 8 and Super 8 Film to Digital – Flip the Super 8/8mm switch on before using this film scanner and the film to digital converter will effortlessly convert your regular 8 or Super 8 film to digital.
- No PC or Driver Required – 8mm to digital scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max). 32 GB SD card is contained in package. This home used roll film scanner could be operated by yourselves.
- Playback the scanned video – View the movie after scanning with the built-in full color 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly project onto your television with the included video out TV cable.
- Connect to PC or Laptop – Compatible with all Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems, it supports to transfer video to PC, MAC, or laptop. Backup or save the scanned video easily.
DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner,
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
Best super 8 film scanner Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about Super 8 film scanner
This section answers common questions about super 8 film scanner. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
super 8 film scanner can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable super 8 film scanner company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.
Leave a Reply