Last Updated on April 24, 2023
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best raspberry pi dacThere are so many raspberry pi dac brands on the market like innomaker, Audio Injector, HiLetgo, HiFiBerry, AITRIP, Geekworm, Comimark, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
InnoMaker Raspberry Pi HiFi DAC HAT PCM5122 H
- The HiFi DAC Hat compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, Zero, Zero W, 3B, 3B+ with the 40-pin connector. Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi board, no additional cables required, no soldering. Easy to get more beautiful and fantastic sound by this RPI+DAC HiFi suits.
- Absolutely perfect to support all Raspberry Pi music playback system, like LibreElec, OSMC, Max2Play, RuneAudio, Volumio, Moode, PiCorePlayer, PiMusicBox, OpenELEC, Debian, Ubuntu etc. Support playing music from a hard disk or over the network. Support DSD over PCM(DOP) mode.
- Class-leading stereo audio DAC PCM5122, sample rates up to 384-KHz/32-Bit. Paired with stereo high fidelity headphone amplifier TPA6133. Provides 2.1Vrms ground-centered outputs coupled with Film capacitor.
- On-board a pair of gold plated RCA (LEFT &Right) jacks and a 3.5mm high-end headphone jack output, allow you free to play your music through Raspberry Pi to another terminals.
- Comes with software, document and friendly technology support. For more information, please refer to our wiki（view the link on color page comes with the goods).
Acrylic Case for InnoMaker DAC Hat HiFi Audio
- Packing List: 1 x Acrylic Case; 5 Group Screws.
- Acrylic Case for innomaker HiFi DAC HAT only, Not support innomaker DAC PRO Hat and other brand DAC Hat
- Acrylic Case support Pi4/Pi3 B+/Pi3/Pi2
- There are protection film on both sides of all acrylic plate. You need to peel it off before assembling the case.
- For the case assemble,Please refer to the DAC hat usermanual
Audio Injector Zero Sound Card for The Raspbe
- Stereo input and output, including a microhpone input (microphone supplied).
- Headphone amplifier – 50 mW max power into 16 ohm and 30 mW max power into 32 Ohm headphones
- Standard GPIO available to allow you to keep stacking add ons and hats
- DAC and ADC : 96 kHz, 32 bit audio. Linux ALSA driver already integrated into the stock Raspbian release.
HiLetgo PCM5102 I2S IIS High Quality Lossless
- 1.The DAC Module provides a super affordable high-quality DAC for the Raspberry Pi.
- 2.Since it’s digital audio, it sounds really good, much better than the onboard analog audio.
- 3.The stereo jack comes soldered onto the board already.
- 4.Uses the PCM5102A DAC to work with the Raspberry Pi I2S interface
- 5.Since it’s digital audio, it sounds really good, much better than the onboard analog audio. The stereo jack comes soldered onto the board already.
HiFiBerry HighPi Raspberry Pi Case – Raspberr
- Rapid, Tool-Free Assembly – The HighPi case sets the standard for ease of use and versatility in Raspberry Pi cases. Installing or removing the Raspberry Pi PI4 board is astonishingly quick, simple, and secure; all without tools or assembly. One snap action locks the Pi board into the case; the second secures the lid, rattle free. Remove the Pi board and the lid with one-finger-releases for each. Genius!
- Fits All Kinds of Hats – Whether you’re running a plain Pi4 board or modding it to the max, the HighPi case has your Pi covered. Generous internal room allows HATs, break-out boards, or heat sinks. Vents on three sides double as fly-through cable ports for the GPIO and whatever else you need to connect to. Supports PI POE Hat, HiFiBerry Hats, Serial Hat, UPS HAT and more!
- The HighPi case can be wall mounted horizontally with two screws for easy removal, or mounted in any orientation including upside-down with four screws from inside the case (Screws not included). When wall mounted horizontally, the A/V and audio cables hang downward from the Pi, improving visual tidiness and reducing the need for support of heavy cables.
- High quality ABS plastic case, designed and made in Canada, Large internal volume for HATs, break-out boards, or heat sinks, Vents on three sides double as fly-through cable ports, Self-adhesive rubber feet included, set of 4, Matte finish hides fingerprints
- External dimensions: 97 x 66 x 41mm, Internal volume for breakout boards: 90 x 60 x 28.8mm
AITRIP 2 pcs PCM5102 I2S IIS Lossless Digital
- The DAC Module provides a super affordable high-quality DAC Compatible with Raspberry Pi.
- The stereo jack comes soldered onto the board already,Line out stereo jack,HAT format board.
- Uses the PCM5102A DAC to Compatible with Raspberry Pi I2S interface
- Since it’s digital audio,it sounds really good,much better than the onboard analog audio.
- Applications: A / V Receiver DVD,BD player HDTV receiver Applications Require 2VRMS audio output
HiFiBerry DAC+ DSP
- Stereo digital input and output (input up to 96kHz, output up to 192kHz). 300 MHz Digital Signal Process (can run up to 6144 instructions per sample)
- High quality asynchronous sample rate converter that can upsample/downsample/mix audio sources – the function of our ‘+Pro’ independent clocks, but managed by the DSP. Change DSP parameters on the fly
- Onboard EEPROM allows to board to boot and run even without the Raspberry Pi
- Note that this board can only be used with our ‘Universal’ (CaseIII) enclosures.
- Uses: DAC ‘on steroids’, standalone DAC, Upsample/downsample digital music sources, Room equalisation
Geekworm DACPi Ultra-Thin Audio Player Kit fo
- 【DACPi Aluminum Case】Ultra-Thin NUC Aluminum Alloy Case, specially designed for Raspberry Pi, reseved all interface of Pi 4.
- 【X950 DAC Shield】 Uses a Texas Instruments PCM5122 DAC to deliver stereo analogue audio to a pair of phono connectors, and also provides a dedicated headphone amplifier, supporting 24‑bit 192kHz high-resolution digital audio.
- 【Cooling Solution】Considering that the cooling fan will interfere with the sound quality, only use P165-B embedded heatsink to dissipate heat, which can provide good heat dissipation if there is no overclocking.
- 【How to Power】 5Vdc +/-5% , ≥3A (Via Type-C of Pi 4); (Recommended to use Geekworm UL listed 5V 4A Type-C power adapter(ASIN:B09J856PND).
- 【Compatibility】Only for Raspberry Pi 4 (NOT include Pi 4 board), compatible with Volumio, Rune, OSMC, MoodeAudio, Raspbian Jessie, Openelec etc.
- 【Wifi Description】5G WiFi is stable enough, recommend using Ethernet or 5G WiFi due to metal case.
Geekworm Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B Full-HD DAC I
- Onboard RCA connectors, 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, speaker & power screw terminals, and gold-plated high-current DC power jack;
- Wide range voltage 6V-26V input, it provides up to 60W power. Power supply request: 6-26Vdc，( >=3A is recommend)
- With manual volume adjustment switch; User manual refer to Geekworm WiKi search X400_V3.0.
- Built in High quality Class-D stereo audio amplifier (TI TPA3118D2) & audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A);
- Matching Metal Case for X400 V3.0 and PI 4B refer to ASIN: B07ZRNNB29. (Case out of stock)
Comimark 1Pcs Interface I2S PCM5102 DAC Decod
- Uses the PCM5102A DAC to work with the Raspberry Pi I2S interface
- Type：I2S DAC Decoder
- Model: PCM5102
- Package include: 1x I2S PCM5102 DAC Decoder
- If You Are Not Satisfied with Your Purchase for Any Reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply.
Best raspberry pi dac Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about Raspberry pi dac
Where Can I Buy This Product?
raspberry pi dac can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality raspberry pi dac, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable raspberry pi dac company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.
Leave a Reply