Last Updated on July 2, 2023
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best mechanical keypad door locksThere are so many mechanical keypad door locks brands on the market like Megaflint, Bravex, Voltstorm, CODACE, Elemake, MUTEX, Mutex, SoHoMiLL, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Megaflint Keyless Entry Door Lock Deadbolt Ke
- Easy to install in about an hour！Wear-free keypad material, no clues left for thieves, higher security. Does not lock automatically (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
- Slight adjustment to door knob cutout may be needed to accommodate width of lock(Borehole can not less than 1-15/16″). For double bores standard door, this lock must install on the above bore. Size 5-1/2″ x 3-1/4″, Maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″
- Suitable for standard prepared doors, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 35-50mm/1.38-1.96inch), works both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors.
- 100% Mechanical (no risk of low battery), Stainless Steel deadbolt lock is extra hard (304), you can use passcode or key to lock it, or both, very difficult to pry open.Made of stainless steel #304, enhanced anti-corrosion surface treatment , features 5-15 times higher than zinc material.
- Replace Any Lockset, Neatly & Easily . Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats) with tumblers providing over 8,000 options. Please refer to the installation video. Please be noted that the combination code can be used in any order.
Bravex Keyless Entry Keypad Deadbolt Door Loc
- 100% Money back guarantee, please contact us if there is any quality problem.
- Does not lock automatically, you don’t need to enter pass code again and again. (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs).
- 100% Mechanical (No risk of low battery), Stainless Steel 304 deadbolt lock, you can use passcode or key to lock/open it, very difficult to pry open.
- Suitable for standard prepared doors, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 1.38-1.96inch), both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors.
- Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats), Please be noted that the combination code can be used in any order.
Keyless Entry Door Lock Deadbolt Stainless St
- Double Security:100% Mechanical (no risk of low battery). Does not lock automatically. NOT Electronic Lock. Stainless Steel deadbolt lock is extra hard (304), you can use passcode or key to lock it, or both, very difficult to pry open.
- Keyless Design: Wear-free keypad material, no clues left for thieves, higher security. Does not lock automatically (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
- Design for DIY installation: Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats) with tumblers providing over 8,000 options. Please be noted that the combination code can be used in any order.
- Widely Use: Suitable for standard prepared doors, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 35-50mm/1.38-1.96inch), works with both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors.
- Widely Applicable：residential homes, apartment buildings, offices, schools, hospitals, and other applications where the need to restrict access to an area.
CODACE Mechanical Keyless Entry Door Lock wit
- 【 Applicable Doors 】Work with both left and right handed doors due to adjustable handle direction. The keyless entry door lock with keypad is suitable for exterior or interior doors with 1.38 inches to 2.56 inches (35mm-65mm) thickness, such as wooden fence, courtyard gate, aluminum alloy door, wrought iron doors, and bedroom door. Accessories can be shortened according to the actual thickness of the door.
- 【 100% Mechanical & Keyless 】No need to charge and install batteries. Simple installation and operation principle, providing a high level of anti-theft performance. With 100% mechanical construction, our keypad deadbolt door lock is not easy to pry open that provides you with a safer living environment.
- 【 Easy to Set Up & DIY Installation 】It is easy to set and change the codes. Combination can be 4-6 digits composed of numbers or alphabets except for the C key (no repeats), and be used in any order. 12 push buttons greatly improve the security of mechanical door locks. Granular buttons with good touch feeling, are easy to enter passwords.
- 【 More Durable & Waterproof 】The stainless steel digital door lock is made of #304 stainless steel, and the matte anti-corrosion surface treatment performance is 5 to 15 times that of other materials. The keypad deadbolt is particularly hard, waterproof, sun-proof, anti-rust and anti-theft.
- 【 Advanced Matte Black 】Black can match doors of various colors. The matte surface makes the combination door lock more beautiful and more comfortable to hold. Long handle design is more convenient to use. Please read the instructions carefully, and installation process will become simpler and faster.
Elemake Keyless Deadbolt Lock – Keyless Entry
- HIGHER CONVENIENCE & SECURITY — It can be opened with both the pass code or the key; Wear-free keypad material, no clues left for thieves (Initial password: 159260, not 123678 as listed in the user manual!)
- 100% MECHANICAL STAINLESS STEEL 304 — No risk of low battery, lock easily by turning the knob left or using key to lock it, open passcode or key. This lock is very difficult to pry open and deadbolt is extra sturdy. Does not lock automatically (This can be a pro or con depending on your needs)
- Suitable for standard prepared doors, borehole can not less than 1-15/16″, maximum borehole diameter 2-1/8″ (Suitable for wood or metal door thickness of 35-50mm/1.38-1.96inch), works with both left/right handed and inward/outward opening doors
- DESIGN FOR DIY INSTALLATION — Combination can be 4-8 digits (no repeats) . Please refer to the installation video. Please note that the combination code can be used in any order
- TRUSTED QUALITY AND 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE — Elemake provides 10 years factory warranty, If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us to refund or replace the product
MUTEX MX920 Double Keypad Mechanical 14 Key C
- INCLUDES 60MM LATCH FOR UP TO 2” THICK DOORS: Stop would be thieves in their tracks. Drop in replacement into standard 2 1/8” USA bore holes with included 2 ½” mounting bracket. 60mm Backset can be installed on left or right handed doors.
- DUAL KEYPADS, PREVENT REACH AROUND OPENING: Prevents reach-through or over the top access to your entryway by requiring key codes before entry and exit to turn the knob. Ideal for pool gates, parking garages, warehouse, AirBnb, short term rentals, storage areas, or security access areas.
- 14 SPRING-LOADED KEYS provide over 8000 possible combinations. Code can be entered in any order. Keep unwanted intruders out of your home or business. Change the passcode by removing the keypad and using included tools. Each side keypad can have different passcodes if needed.
- FULLY MECHANICAL SAFEGUARD: Batteries or wired source not required! Not everyone needs or wants Bluetooth or apps to unlock the door. Built to last with a zinc alloy body with a satin chrome finish that repels moisture and grease and easy to clean and sanitize.
- CONVENIENT KEYLESS ENTRY: Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind with keyless entry and exit, and one less key to carry around. Intermediate to advanced installation may be required for non-standard sized-doors or gates. Installation of a gate box maybe required. Install indoor or covered outdoor areas.
Elemake Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Entry Door
- Make sure your door open direction is same as this picture;It is not a deadbolt;No battery required,for right handle
- Only for single bore door, and need to drilling work for 4 additional holes;Not tall enough to cover the 2 bores on standard door;Don’t use this together with deadbolt, space is not enough;Will stay unlocked till pull up the handle to lock the door
- 100% stainless steel 304 mechanical（suitable for wood or metal door thickness within 35-50mm,anti-friction spring latch）
- Maximum applicable bore size 2-1/8″;BOTH 2-3/8″(60mm) & 2- 3/4″(70mm) backsets/latches,size 7.67″ x 2.44″ (195 x 62mm)
- Does not lock automatically.Combination Can Be 4-8 Digits (Can Be in Any Order) With Tumblers Provided,Over 8,000 Options.
CODACE Keyless Entry Door Lock with Keypad De
- 【100% Mechanical Keyless Door Lock】 No batteries, power or wiring required. Reject complex electronic programming and low battery warnings. Provide a stable locking system. Besides, 100% mechanical construction is difficult to be pried open. Provide you with a high security living environment.
- 【Upgraded Passage Mode】 The latch of this keypad deadbolt lock will remain retracted after unlocking. It will not lock automatically. At this time, it is in passage mode, which is convenient for frequent entry and exit. When relocking, either from the outside or inside, turn the handle to release the latch.
- 【Durable and Economical Door lock】 Made of high quality stainless steel, this keyless entry door lock is coated with enhanced corrosion protection layer which is waterproof, rust-proof and sun-proof. With absolutely physical operation principle, keypad lock provides a stable locking system. Perfect for front doors, outdoor gates or wooden fences.
- 【Applicable Doors】 Gate lock can be adjusted for left-hand and right-hand doors. It can be used for outdoor gates and fences, and also for room doors. Perfect for wooden, aluminum alloy, and wrought iron doors. Applicable door thickness is 1-3/8″ to 2-1/2″ (35mm-65mm). Please shorten the accessories according to your actual door thickness if necessary.
- 【Easy to Install and Use】 Equipped with installation template. No need for extensive drilling and no need additional door handles. Reject keys and IC cards. Passwords can be 4-7 digits composed of numbers or alphabets except C button (not repeat), and be used in any order. 14 push bottons greatly improve the security of combination door lock.
MX600 Mechanical Push Button Lever Lock, 60mm
- INDUSTRIAL TIER SECURITY FOR YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS: Fits doors 1 3/8” – 2” thick, with 60mm (2 3/8″) standard backset latch. Not a Deadbolt, Not for 2 3/4″ backset latch. Drop-in replacement into pre-drilled 2 1/8” standard USA door holes: mounting requires drilling one 10mm (25/64”) hole. Universal Lever Orientation, for left or right hand doors.
- KEEP UNWANTED GUESTS OR INTRUDERS OUT: Heavy duty Levers can be positioned for left and right hand door configurations. Pry-Resistant latch protects your home or business from vandals. One look at this monster lock will deter unauthorized entry. Heavy Duty. Solid Full Metal Frame. Weighs 5 lbs.
- KEYPAD KEYLESS ENTRY + INCLUDES 3 SETS OF KEYS: Double column privacy keypad using 13-digit metal push buttons. Easily change the combination using a flathead screwdriver, we recommend a 4 to 8 digit combination. Passcode can be entered in any order. 3 sets of Keys are included for your convenience.
- NO MAINTENANCE, NO BATTERIES REQUIRED: Forget having to swap batteries or use a smartphone app that makes security complicated. MX600 provides commercial level protection for your home or office. Stainless surface repels moisture and grease and super easy to clean. Perfect for professional building public bathrooms or on your shed.
- 1 YR WORRY-FREE PURCHASE & GUARANTEE: It’s time to replace some locks in the garage or warehouse with this solid lock, especially in less trafficked, but valuable areas. Need help, or missing parts? We are standing by to respond to all messages within 12 hours.
SoHoMiLL Electronic Door Knob with Backup Mec
- ✔️ EASY SETUP; Design for Do It Yourself (DIY); No Professional Needed; Everything Included!
- ✔️ MAX SECURITY: AutoLock in 3-sec from Outside; Alert to Every Entry Attempt; No Phone Connected: No Hacking!
- ✔️ RELIABLE and FAILPROOF: Backup Mechanical Key included and Battery Low Warning!
- ✔️ FLEXIBLE: Master code, and upto 8 User Codes and P-Code, all Controlled by Your Own Master code. Rental Property friendly!
- ✔️ FIT BOTH LEFT and RIGHT-HINGED DOORS; Replace Most Existing Door Knobs, Outdoor or Indoor, Easily!
Best mechanical keypad door locks Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mechanical keypad door locks
This section answers common questions about mechanical keypad door locks. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
mechanical keypad door locks can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable mechanical keypad door locks company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.