Last Updated on February 23, 2023
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best magnetic sweepersThere are so many magnetic sweepers brands on the market like Grip, Neiko, Toolwiz, Stalwart, ROVSUN, Master Magnetics, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Grip 17″ Magnetic Pickup Floor Sweeper – 4.5
- Ideal for use for cleanup of nails, screws, and other ferrous materials.
- Telescopic handle extends from 23” to 40” H.
- 17” sweeper cuts cleanup time significantly.
- Rubber 3” wheels allow easy clearance for use on gravel surfaces.
- Lift capacity: up to 4.5 lbs.
NEIKO 53418A 36-Inch Magnetic Pickup Sweeper
- MAGNETIC PICKUP TOOL: Keep your construction site clean and tidy with this handle magnet roller! The attached wheels allow you to roll this metal magnet collector around your site to pick up any stray nails and screws for a safer work environment.
- QUALITY MAGNETIC SWEEPER: With a carrying capacity of up to 30 lbs., this magnet sweeper picks up excess metal pieces anywhere. Use this heavy-duty magnetic pickup tool in a garage, in a workshop, or at a jobsite to clean up the area.
- UNIQUE HANDLE: By lifting the quick-release handle, the floor magnet will instantly drop and remove all attached magnetized metal pieces for quick cleanup. The extendable handle reaches from 29″ to 42″ to prevent bending and back strain.
- EXTRA-WIDE MAGNET: The large magnetic rectangle of this 36-inch sweeper magnet covers more ground and picks up more metal than other smaller magnet sweepers. You will save both time and energy during cleanup thanks to the wide sweeper coverage.
- SMOOTH MAGNETIC TOOL: The large 7-inch tires can roll smoothly on carpet, grass, concrete, hardwood floors, and other rough ground. The wheels have adjustable clearance space that ranges from 3/4″ to 1 1/2″ for easy use in any situation.
36\’\’ Heavy Duty Magnetic Sweeper with Wheels,
- Rolling magnetic sweeper made of high quality aluminum, plastic, magnet and iron.
- Handy and convenient to sweep particles, find screws, nuts, nails, washers and collect metal debris
- Pick up handle for quick debris release, easy to operate
- Rolling with 2 wheels, easily rolling on carpet, grass, concrete floor
- Provide a perfect solution to the problem of clearing small ferrous metal objects, such as nails, tacks; nuts; bolts and metal shavings from workshops or garage floor.
Stalwart – 75-HT5000 Telescoping Magnetic Pic
- DURABLE DESIGN AND STRONG MAGNET- Stalwart’s magnetic pick-up tool is built to last and is constructed using high quality materials. The 50 pounds of pull allows you to pick up a wide range of items with the powerful magnet.
- EXTENDABLE WITH GRIP HANDLE- The long extended handle of this telescoping tool extends to 40 inches to help you easily secure small items from hard to reach places without having to strain yourself or bend over. Additionally, the ergonomic grip handle was made to fit your hand and provides comfort when using this Stalwart tool.
- PORTABLE MULTIUSE PICK UP TOOL- The telescoping shaft collapse to 24 inches for efficient and compact storage and portability. The magnetic shaft is ideal to pick up damaging nails, screws, bolts and metal scraps. It is also great to use to clean up after shop, roofing and deck projects.
- PRODUCT DETAILS –xa0 Extends to 40 inches and collapse to 24 inches. Red ergonomic easy grip handle and axa0xa0 3.25-inch diameter 50 lb. magnetic head.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED –Stalwart is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Stalwart and ONLY Magnetic Pick Up Tools by Stalwart are GUARANTEED to be genuine
Grip 18″ Rolling Magnetic Sweeper – 30 Pound
- Use around worksites for cleanup of nails, screws, and other ferrous materials.
- Wide 18″ sweeper cuts cleanup time significantly.
- Telescopic handle with contoured grip extends from 25″ to 40″ in height.
- Rubber 7″ wheels allow for easy clearance on gravel and grass surfaces.
TUFFIOM 36-Inch Rolling Magnetic Pick-Up Swee
- ✔ STRONG MAGNETS: Heavy duty holding magnets can lift up to 30 LBS. Large working surface makes the clean-up more efficient with less effort. Made of high quality materials, ROVSUN’s magnetic pick-up tool is built to last long.
- ✔ QUICK RELEASE: Just lift the quick-release handle may you remove all attached particles. Nails, screws and ferrous scraps can be collected quickly.
- ✔ ALL-TERRAIN WHEELS: 7’’ large wheels make the rolling smooth on grass, carpet and concrete floor. Ideal for industrial or home use in lawn, yard, warehouse and home depot etc. Keep your tires and foot safe from hurt.
- ✔ TELESCOPING HANDLE: Varies from 30’’ to 46’’ to meet different needs avoiding back-bending and straining. Ergonomic easy grip handle strengthen the comfort during working.
- ✔ 3 ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Three distance away from the ground – 0.6’’/ 1.2’’/ 2’’ is available for different surface.
Master Magnetics Magnetic Sweeper Heavy Duty
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A PUSH BROOM: The best cleaning tool for metal debris on shop floors! This sweeper adds magnetic power to your clean up. Stop bending over with a broom and dustpan. This strong 24-inch magnet can collect up to 6 lbs. of metal debris
- 48” STURDY HANDLE: Master Magnetics push-style sweepers have long handles with comfortable grips, allowing you to push the rolling magnet like a carpet sweeper or a push broom. Yet, it’s easier to use than a vacuum or broom
- 6” WHEELS WITH RUBBER TREAD: With wheels on each side of this powerful cleaning tool, the Magnetic Sweeper easily sweeps up small metal objects. Each wheel measures 6” in diameter and features steel bushings and rubber treads for portability
- 24” SWEEPING PATH: This heavy-duty rolling magnet boasts a 24-inch sweeping path with approximately 400 lbs. of pull. The magnet can pick up an average of 600 8-penny nails, so you can sweep large, commercial areas without clearing the magnet
- LOAD-RELEASE HANDLE: You can quickly clear the collected materials from the magnet by pulling back on the handle. This makes it easy to transfer debris to a recycling bin. This sweeper is the perfect tool for shops, garages, construction sites, etc
48 inches Hanging Magnet Magnetic Sweeper Pic
- Sturdy Aluminum Casing: Our hanging magnetic sweeper is designed with a heavy-duty aluminum casing, and it has several tightly-fixed lifting handles that are all made of premium steel. These high-quality materials ensure it can be used for years to come.
- 66 LBS Lifting Capacity: This 48″ magnetic sweeper covers a large area at a single time, saving effort and time. The internal magnets produce a strong magnetic force that can lift items weighing up to 66 lbs. Clear out that warehouse or factory in no time.
- W/ Quick Releasing Lever: As there is one ergonomic load releasing lever, you won’t bother removing the countless sharp nails or screws with your bare hands. Once you pull it, everything will be released, which is more convenient and safer.
- Clear the Way Effortlessly: Just put your forklift forks through the two handles, and use the eye bolts to fix them. Then drive the vehicle across your warehouse aisles, or any other place where you want to make it a clear “road”. It won’t miss a single nail.
- Wide Application: This suspension-type magnetic sweeper can be used in many places, such as construction sites, factories, warehouses, etc. It is perfect for picking up nails, screws, and other sharp metals to prevent injury to workers, bystanders, or tires.
Master Magnetics – Magnetic Sweeper with Whee
- MADE IN THE USA: Lightweight materials and powerful attraction make it the best rolling magnet sweeper for the price. Push or pull it under furniture and across shop floors, driveways, dirt, grass and gravel. This is a customer favorite.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A VACUUM OR BROOM: Effortlessly clean up ferrous metal debris indoors and out to protect family, pets, livestock and property. This strong 14.5” magnetic sweeper quickly collects up to 1.6 lbs of metal at a time.
- 3” WHEELS WITH RUBBER TREAD: Side-mounted wheels with steel bushings and rubber treads enable maneuverability indoors or out. Simply push or pull this rolling magnet sweeper like a carpet sweeper or push broom across variable terrains.
- EFFICIENT SWEEPING PATH: This rolling magnet features a 14.5” sweeping path with apx. 30 pounds of pull. It can pick up an average of 225 8-penny nails, so you can sweep large areas without needing to clear the magnet frequently.
- ALUMINUM HOUSING RESISTS CORROSION: The neodymium magnet is protected from the elements making it suitable for use anywhere. Pick up nuts, bolts, springs, wire, ammunition casings, drill bits, fish hooks, lures, and so much more!
Grip 36″ Magnetic Sweeper With Wheels & Relea
- 30″ Wide Magnetic Floor Sweeper
- Collects up to 50 lbs. of ferrour materials – Easy to clean out
- Oversized rubber wheels
- Extra-long telescopic handle extends from 35 1/2 inches to 50 inches
Best magnetic sweepers Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about Magnetic sweepers
This section answers common questions about magnetic sweepers. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
magnetic sweepers can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable magnetic sweepers company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.
Leave a Reply