Last Updated on December 24, 2022
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best longboard wheels and bearingsThere are so many longboard wheels and bearings brands on the market like KVENI, FREEDARE, Dadywheels, BLAZETOY, VJ, LUCID GRIP. CLEAR GRIP FOR YOUR SHRED STICK, NONMON, C&Xanadu, RaceBon, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
KVENI Ceramic Skateboard Bearings, Premium 60
- 1.HIGH QUALITY AND SMOOTH: KVENI skateboard bearing is made of high quality Chrome steel and ceramic ball ,the bearings of skateboard meet international ABEC standards, high quality, high speed , low friction, it will give you a smoother feeling.
- 2.PRECISION FITMENT: The blue skateboard bearings size is 608s and measures 22mm (outer diameter) x 7mm (width) x 8mm (inner diameter/axle)and(8 pack of skateboard ceramic bearings). Able to fit perfectly with most of the wheels on the market.
- 3.SCOPE OF APPLICATION：KVENI ceramic skateboard bearing make you enjoy longer spins for your skateboard wheels, mini cruiser, longboard, kick scooter, trike, inline skates, roller skates, fidget spinner and more.
- 4.BLUE UNIQUE COLOR SEALS:This waterproof skateboard bearings easy to disassemble and clean and protection from dirt, rocks, dust, Pre-lubricated with racing lubricant to lengthen the life of the bearing and maintain precision.
- 5. AFTER-SALE SERVICE：If your skateboard bearings have any quality problems, please contact us via Email, we will offer you hassle free replacement or money back during the week. Fast delivery and 100% satisfaction guarantee, friendly customer support for you.
FREEDARE 70mm Longboard Wheels with ABEC-7 Be
- 70mm diameter x 51mm width;83a durometer polyurethane wheels
- There comes with ABEC-7 high steel bearings and spacers, which have been installed on wheels.
- The pro longboard wheels roll pretty smooth, it’s very durable for street skating as well as on skate park terrain.
- The wheels are better for PU material,it rides fast and smooth,you can go over small road pebbles with ease.
- I think you would like to dress up your skateboard,the delicate design with dot pattern enhanced your wheels all entire series interest.
Dadywheels 70mm 78A Longboard Skateboard Whee
- Wheel Specs: 70mm diameter; 50mm width ;78a durometer ;38mm contact patch ;centerset core placement; round lip profile;smooth wheel surface
- Ride Style: The longboard wheels are designed for carving and cruising. They meet the needs of many different skate disciplines but generally, have a good roll speed and are soft enough to handle craggy streets riddled with cracks and rocks.
- Fit any size boards: The wheels can fit a wide range sizes of skateboard or longboard such as 22″ or above size cruiser skateboards, standard skateboards, 34″ or above size longboards. Tip: If your board does not have cut outs, you may need to add ¼” riser pad or more to accommodate wheels.Oh, they also can be used for roller skates.
- Pack Contains: 4 pcs wheels, 8pcs bearings; 4pcs spacers; 1 pcs skate tool; 8 pcs speed rings and 4 pcs wheels nuts. The bearings that come with are preinstalled which saves a ton of time. 608 bearings measure 22mm (diameter) x 8mm (inner diameter) x 7mm (width).
- Warranty: with a complete 6 month manufacturing defect warranty, plus 30 day money back guarantee and customer service for any questions. Pick the skateboard wheels up today you won’t be disappointed !
FREEDARE Skateboard Wheels with Bearings 60mm
- [SIZE] Freedare skateboard wheels with bearings are 60mm 83A polyurethane material. The size of wheel is 60mm (diameter) X 45mm (width). The bearing is 22mm X 8mm, which have been installed on wheels.
- [APPLICATIONS] The 60mm wheels are suitable for beginners when playing skateboard, longboard or cruising. It can be using all ground, ramps, sidewalk, smooth concrete or asphalt.
- [STRONG QUALITY] Freedare 83A hardness PU material is perfect durable, stable, quiet. It slides fast and smooth, it also features a grippy edge that helps going downhill.
- [GREAT WHEELS FOR TRICKS] They are black cores with three LED lights wrapped in 83A lucency PU high-grade urethane. They roll pretty durable for street skating and extremely smooth on skate park terrain. It’s light bright when playing because of the three LED lights.
- [BEST PRICE AND SERVICE] We provide you high performance products as well as the price. We offer a 30-day return on all complete wheels. We sincerely appreciate you like all our products.
VJ skateshop Longboard Skateboard Combo Packa
- LONGBOARD PARTS SET: It includes longboard trucks 7 inch hanger / 9.75 inch Axle, longboard wheels 70mm, skateboard bearings Abec 7, skateboard screws 1.5″, skateboard spacer
- REVERSE KINGPIN SKATEBOARD TRUCKS ( RKP trucks): This is 7inch hanger Aluminum trucks w/ 90a hardness bushions and 6-hole baseplates, which are are the standard for downhill and freeride longboards.
- VARIETY COLOR WHEELS: The longboard wheel is 70mm x 51mm 78a durometer. These wheels are good for roads, sidewalks, driveways. And the color inclues black, blue, red, neon green, gel black, gel blue, gel red and gel green.
- 608 STANDARD ABEC 7 SKATEBORD BEARINGS, This skateboard bearings is most common 608 industry standard and match up with nearly every skate wheel. The measurements are 8mm (core), 22mm (outer diameter), and 7mm (width).
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING: The perfect gift for both professionals and novices, this longboard accessory kit has reliable, high-quality parts that come in one convenient package.
Lucid 70mm 83a Longboard Cruising Skate Wheel
- 70mm x 51mm 83a Cruising Skateboard Wheels
- Comes with LUCID ABEC 7 oil filled Bearings
- Comes with Bearing Spacers (Black)
- Good Longboard Skateboard Cruising and Carving Wheels
- Ideal for Cruising and Carving
NONMON Longboard Skateboard Wheels 70mm 80A w
- Wheel size: 70mm diameter x 51mm width; Durometer count: 80A Polyurethane wheels
- Set of 4 wheels.There comes with ABEC-9 high steel bearings
- DURABLE AND BUILT TO LAST – Made of abrasion-resistant urethane material to withstand heavy use and roll smoothly. Durable for street skating and extremely smooth on skate park terrain
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Perfect for penny board. Great for cruising and many early street tricks.They can also do well on smooth concrete or asphalt.
BESIY Bearings for Skateboards, Longboards, I
- Click on the image for description.
KVENI Premium Skateboard Bearings, Pro-Longbo
- 1.HIGH QUALITY AND SMOOTH: KVENI skateboard bearing is made of high quality carbon steel and stainless steel ball ,the bearings of skateboard meet international ABEC standards, high quality, high speed , low friction, it will give you a smoother feeling.
- 2.PRECISION FITMENT :The ball bearing size is 608s and measures 22mm (outer diameter) x 7mm (width) x 8mm (inner diameter/axle)and(8 pack of skateboard steel bearings). Able to fit perfectly with most of the wheels on the market.
- 3.SCOPE OF APPLICATION：KVENI steel skate bearing make you enjoy longer spins for your skateboard wheels, mini cruiser, longboard, kick scooter, trike, inline skates, roller skates, fidget spinner and more.
- 4.BLACK UNIQUE COLOR SEALS: This waterproof skateboard bearings easy to disassemble and clean and protection from dirt, rocks, dust, Pre-lubricated with speed oil to lengthen the life of the bearing and maintain precision.
- 5.AFTER-SALE SERVICE：If your longboard bearings have any quality problems, please contact us, we will offer you hassle free replacement or money back during the week. Fast delivery and 100% satisfaction guarantee, friendly customer support for you. Compare with similar items
RaceBon 70mm Longboard Skateboard Wheels Hard
- Set of 4-piece longboard wheels, diameter 70mm and width 51mm.
- Wheels Hardness: 78A. Soft with plenty of grip, but hard enough to slide.
- High resilient PU infusion processing material, durable and wear-resistant for smooth riding.
- Colorful and cool appearance, make you attractive among the skateboarders.
- Free steel 608 bearings and spacers. High speed, low-friction & pre-lubricated.
Best longboard wheels and bearings Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to think about what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The price of the product is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
Another important factor to consider is the features of the product. Make sure that the product has all of the features that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for a television, pay attention to things like picture quality, sound quality, and extra features like built-in Wi-Fi or Blu-ray player.
4. Brand name
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5. Quality of the product
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6. Customer service
A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
7. The guarantees and warranties offered
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
8. The return policy
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
9. User reviews
Once you have narrowed down your options based on quality, it is time to read user reviews. These can be found on the website of the product or on online forums. Pay attention to both positive and negative reviews, as they can give you an accurate picture of what to expect from the product.
Frequently Asked Questions about Longboard wheels and bearings
This section answers common questions about longboard wheels and bearings. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
longboard wheels and bearings can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable longboard wheels and bearings company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.