Last Updated on October 15, 2022
When it comes to choosing the best locking hitch pin, there are many factors to consider. With so many products on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your money. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the top products on the market, based on reviews from experts and everyday users. We’ll be considering a range of factors, including price, performance, and features, to help you make the best decision for your needs.There are so many locking hitch pin brands on the market like Rhino USA, CURT, Kohree, Master Lock, CZC AUTO, K KNODEL, BulletProof Hitches, METOWARE, Coolrunner, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Rhino USA Trailer Hitch Lock – Patented 5/8″
- AMERICAN OWNED, FAMILY OPERATED – Join the Rhino Family & Support a USA based Father/Son Business!
- ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN – Solid Forged Steel Ensures Protection to Your Trailer & Hitch From Theft
- COMMON HITCH SIZES – Our Unique Hitch Pin Fits all Class III & IV Hitches (2″ x 2″) With Ease.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN – Newly Added Weatherproof Slide Cap Protects From Dirt, Mud & Gunk
- GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE – If you aren’t 100% Satisfied for any Reason, We’ll Refund your Money
CURT 23518 Black Trailer Hitch Lock, 5/8-Inch
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction
- EASY TO OPERATE. The barbell-style locking hitch pin promotes an impenetrable appearance to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin and 2.85 inches of usable pin length, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole (not compatible with double-walled receiver tubes)
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the entire hitch lock is shielded against corrosion with a durable powder coat finish
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access
Kohree Hitch Receiver Pin Lock Set, 5/8inch K
- 【Solid Steel Construction】Kohree 5/8″ trailer hitch lock weight is 1.5 pounds. Unlike other stainless steel hitch lock that is forged weld or screwed in with Q235, our product is made from durable hardened steel with black e-coated and frameless construction, not easily broken or rusty.
- 【Watertight Rubber Cap】The weather-resistant and flexible cap, made of advance rubber, perfectly embed in the lock core. It will cover the key hole tightly to keep away from moisture, water and dust penetration. Separate spring clip and 6 O-Rings add additional protection.
- 【Perfect Fitments】With extra-long 5/8″ diameter tow hitch lock and 6 O-Rings, this hitch lock perfectly fits Class III, IV, V Hitches with 2″ and 2.5″ Receivers and makes the hitch still without any rattle and shake. ※Notes: Weight carrying for Kohree hitch lock set is rated: Class III – up to 5,000 pounds, Class IV – up to 10,000 pounds, Class V – up to 17,000 pounds.
- 【Key Alike】Designed with Upgrade Anti-Theft 1/4 Lock Core, this trailer hitch pin lock set comes with 2 keys in the same. No worry about key break and unlock. The keys in 2 sets is compatible with each hitch lock.
- 【Push-to-lock Design, Easy to Use】Just need to push 2 tubular keys to lock and unlock. Easier to operate. Replace your worn or broken locks to bring a more secure way to your truck. Save your time and trouble.
Master Lock 2866DAT 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. Swive
- Receiver lock provides added security and theft deterrence while towing
- 1/2 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 3,500 lbs (Class I and II), 5/8 in. trailer hitch locking pin is rated up to 10,000 lbs (Class III and IV)
- Locking head rotates 360 degrees allowing keyway to conveniently face forward; receiver lock features push-to-lock locking mechanism to ensure a secure lock every time; Push head firmly onto the pin and remove key
- Snap-on cover provides weather resistance and prevents dirt and moisture from entering keyway, four-pin cylinder for added security to prevent lock picking
- 5/8 in. (16 mm) Diameter pin fits 2 in. (51 mm) Receiver Tubes, Class III/IV; 1/2 in. (13 mm) Diameter pin fits 1-1/4 in. (32 mm) Receiver tubes, Class II; Usable length of each chrome hitch pin lock is 2-3/4 in. (70 mm)
- Included Components: Two Pins, Two Keys, One Locking Swivel Head
- For compatibility with bike or other storage racks, please consult the rack manufacturer’s recommendations prior to using this product
CZC AUTO Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock, Padlock
- CZC AUTO Trailer Hitch Locking Pin Design: 5/8 Inch diameter with effective length 3-1/2 Inch bent pin. Fits for Class III IV 2 2-1/2 inch hitch receiver tubes. Please check your hitch setup before ordering
- Easy To Operate CZC AUTO Hitch Receiver Lock: Our hitch lock adopts push-to-lock design without key. After hearing “click”, you just need to pull the lock head to ensure that it is working. 1/4 turn the key to open the receiver lock, the pin will pop-up automatically and comfortably
- Material & Design Features Of Receiver Padlock: Chrome plated high-strength steel can deter theft and corrosion. Cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Swivel head is easy to handle
- Universal Towing Receiver Hitch Lock’s Application: Receiver, hitch ball mount, hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack and tow rope. Perfect for 2 2-1/2 inch receivers on trailer, truck, RV, car and boat
- CZC AUTO – A Reliable Brand in Hitch Security Industry: We offer 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. If you have any question after receiving or using our trailer hitch receiver locing pin, please contact us, your problem will be solved within 24 HOURS
CZC AUTO Hitch Receiver Pin Lock, Trailer Rec
- FIT FOR 2″ 2-1/2″ TOW RECEIVERS: CZC AUTO dogbone style trailer hitch receiver lock uses 5/8″ pin with 3-1/2″ effective length perfect for Class III/IV 2″, 2-1/2″ hitch receiver tubes.
- EASY OPERATE DESIGN: CZC AUTO hitch lock can be easily locked and unlocked with key. For convenience, our lock comes with 2 keys each set. And after locked, you just need to pull the lock head to ensure it is working
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: The trailer receiver lock uses black electrophoretic painted carbon steel, solid and hard to bend. 360 degree rotating head, easy to handle. All-weather rubber key slot cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust and rust. Updated tubular key hole, zinc alloy lock core.
- FITMENT TYPE: Use a tow receiver lock to ensure the towing safety. CZC AUTO hitch pin lock is compatible with hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball and tow rope, perfect for 2″ and 2-1/2″ receivers on trailer truck RV car boat.
- CLIENT SUPPORT: 30-day money-back for any reason, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
K KNODEL Trailer Hitch Lock Pin, 5/8-inch Loc
- PREMIUM MATERIAL & UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – This K KNODEL trailer hitch lock is made of solid hardened steel, and is not easily broken or rusted. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin, our product fits most Class III & IV hitches with 2 inch receivers. Before purchase, please verify all of your hitch’s dimensions to get a great fit for your hitch lock pin.
- DURABLE ANTI-THEFT HITCH PIN – Solid forged steel ensures theft protection for your trailer & hitch. Each lock cylinder is unique and protects your hitch from theft.
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED – For your convenience, 2 keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discreet location for emergencies or give it to a friend for easy access.
- WEATHER RESISTANT – Equipped with a weatherproof rubber slide cap that protects the keyhole, and prevents water, dirt, mud, and gunk from entering while keeping the inner lock rust-free.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – We are dedicated to providing our customers with high-quality products and superior service. We provide a 30-day full refund or replacement for any reason and a 12-month warranty for quality issues. Please feel free to contact us about any issue. We are always here to help you.
Bulletproof Stainless Steel Trailer Hitch Loc
- Anti-Theft: Designed by our BulletProof team of engineers to be the most durability locking pin on the market and provide maximum protection against theft.
- Stainless Steel Construction & Internals: Provides maximum rust and corrosion resistance against the elements.
- Weather Resistant Rubber Cap: Our weather resistant rubber cap has been re-designed with thicker rubber and a tighter fit to completely seal the end of your lock and keep any dirt or water from entering the locking mechanism.
- 2 Keys: Each locking pin comes with 2 keys.
- Universal Fit: Our custom length is designed to fit all vehicles and trailer hitches with additional R-Clip holes along the length of the pin to help reduce movement of the pin when using with smaller receivers
METOWARE Black Trailer Hitch Lock, 5/8″ Dia B
- [Higher Security and Theft Deterrence] The trailer receiver lock is made with high-strength steel. So that the trailer hitch pin lock can ensure locking safe and protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft.
- [Compatible with Most Hitches] With a 5/8-inch diameter hitch pin and 2-3/4 inches of effective pin length, our trailer hitch receiver lock fits 2-inch any receiver tubes, and it is suitable for class V hitches.
- [Durable and Watertight] The all-weather cover cap of our trailer hitch lock keeps the keyhole away from water and dust. The dustproof and waterproof lock pin is more durable.
- [Stronger Copper Keys] This trailer hitch lock come with two keys. The keys made of copper and covered non-slip protective, fit our upgraded zinc alloy lock core, which is more solid and stronger than ordinary keys.
- [Prevent Rattling Noise] When you are using a trailer hitch, you might run into some issues like rattling and noise. Our trailer hitch lock pin is equipped with 4 rubber O-rings, which can effectively prevent rattling noise caused by shaking during towing.
Coolrunner Trailer Hitch Lock Pin Set, 5/8″ E
- ❃5/8″ HITCH PIN LOCK SET RECOMMENDED FOR – Extra long 5/8″ diameter locking hitch pin with maximum active length 3-1/2”, fits Class III,IV,V hitches with 2″, 2.5″ and 3″ receivers.(Please verify you the size of your hitch and get a suitable hitch pin lock)
- ❃MORE STURDY AND MORE DURABLE – The hitch lock trailer constructed from heavy duty iron and finished with black e-coated to increase the wear resistance and rust resistance. Watertight dust cap can protect the keyhole from water and dirt.
- ❃COME WITH SPRING CLIP & 5 RUBBER O RINGS – 1. A separate spring clip and 2 holes provide additional safety, 2 clip holes one for 2″ x 2″ receivers another for 2.5″ x 2.5″ receivers. 2. Rubber O rings prevent any rattling and hold the hitch pin still.
- ❃PUSH LOCK DESIGN MAKE EASY TO USE – With Push-to-lock technology and 1/4-turn lock, make it easy to lock and unlock the hitch lock set. Unlike most of simple lock, our upgraded aluminum alloy Plum Blossom Lock Core round key is much harder to be opened than the flat keys for higher security.
- ❃100% SATISFIED – If you have any questions, please contact us, and we will solve them for you within 24 hours.
Best locking hitch pin Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about Locking hitch pin
This section answers common questions about locking hitch pin. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
locking hitch pin can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable locking hitch pin company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.