Last Updated on November 13, 2022
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best liquid weed and feed for lawnsThere are so many liquid weed and feed for lawns brands on the market like Spectracide, Scotts, Bonide, Pennington, “GORDONS”, Simple Lawn Solutions, The Andersons, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Spectracide Weed & Feed Ready-to-Spray
- DUAL-ACTION FORMULA: Kills major broadleaf weeds while feeding your lawn.
- FEEDS LAWN: Fertilizes with 20 percent nitrogen formulation.
- KILLS WEEDS: Controls dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, plantain, clover, mallow, purslane and many broadleaf weeds as listed.
- QUICKFLIP SPRAYER: Just connect to your hose and spray – just grip, flip and go.
- COVERAGE: 32 ounces treats up to 7,500 square feet of lawn.
Scotts Liquid Turf Builder with Plus 2 Weed C
- Fertilizes in 24 hours while controlling for weeds
- Kills dandelions, clover and other major lawn weeds
- Other weeds include buckhorn, chickweed, ground ivy, henbit, knotweed, lambsquarters, oxalis, pigweed, plantain, poison ivy, ragweed, and spurge
- Easy to use, simply attach hose and spray
- Spray when weeds are actively growing
Scotts Liquid Turf Builder Lawn Food, 32 fl.
- Feeds and greens while watering your lawn
- Apply to any grass type
- Use when turf is actively growing
- Improved greening (when compared to previous Scotts Liquid Turf Builder Lawn Fertilizer and applied as directed)
- Feeds and strengthens to help protect against future problems
Bonide 301 O8586828 Weed and Feed Control, 32
- KILLS WEEDS – Liquid Weed & Feed controls black medic, clover, common chickweed, dandelion, dock, english daisy, knotweed, lambsquarters, mallow, mouseear chickweed, oxalis, pigweed, plantain, purslane, & ragweed.
- 20-0-0 FERTILIZER – These three numbers represent the primary nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. A bottle of 20-0-0 fertilizer contains 20% nitrogen, 0% phosphate, and 0% potash.
- OUTDOOR USE – Liquid Weed & Feed is designed for use on bentgrass, bermudagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, fescues, perennial ryegrass, St. Augustinegrass lawns, vacant lots, playgrounds, & more. Not intended for indoor use.
- COMPLETE COVERAGE – One quart of this product will treat up to 2,500 square feet of turfgrass.
- READY TO SPRAY – This product arrives in a container with an attached hose-end sprayer. Simply connect a garden hose to the sprayer and begin application. No mixing required.
Pennington 100536600 UltraGreen Weed & Feed L
- Fertilizer and kills over 250 broadleaf weeds, including dandelion, henbit, dollar weed, White clover, plantain and chickweed
- Treats northern and southern grasses
- Not for floral St. Augustine
- Quick greening
- Extended feeding
- Promotes thick, green growth
- Nitrogen for lush, Green plant growth
- 10.56% slow release nitrogen
- Reseal able packaging
Scotts Liquid Turf Builder Lawn Fertilizer wi
- Gives your lawn a quick boost of nitrogen while controlling weeds
- Kills dandelions, clover and other major lawn weeds
- Simply attach hose and spray
- Spray when weeds are actively growing
- Easy to use
Scotts EZ Feed Plus Weed Control: Use on Nort
- Scotts EZ Feed Plus Weed Control fertilizes lawns and kills broadleaf weeds all in one easy step
- Weeds begin to curl up within a few days of an application (some hard-to-control weeds may require a repeat application in 3-to-4 weeks)
- Controls carpetweed, clover, dandelion, goldenrod, ground ivy, poison ivy, ragweed, virginia creeper, wild onion, and other broadleaf weeds
- Use on bahia, common bermuda, centipede, zoysia, bluegrass, fescue and ryegrass lawns
- Easily apply by attaching the Scotts EZ Feed Plus Weed Control container to a garden hose and spray evenly across the lawn; provides coverage of 6,000 sq. ft. across warm season lawns and 4,000 sq. ft. across cool season lawns
GORDON\’S Tankables® Weed & Feed 15-0-0, 2.5 G
- Use on lawns and pastures for broadleaf weed control and green-up
- One bottle makes 15 gallons and treats 15,000 sq. ft. (pastures) or up to 20,000 sq. ft. (lawns)
- No waiting between treatment and grazing when used alone, once sprays have dried
- Perfect for pull-behind or ATV sprayers
Ultimate 3-18-18 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liqui
- High Phosphorus, High Potassium Lawn Food: If your lawn is showing symptoms of a Phosphorus and Potassium deficiency or if you want to maintain lawn health then this is the correct fertilizer for you!
- Made With High Quality Feed Grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn to its top potential with quality liquid lawn Nutrients.
- Easy To Use: Designed to be easily applied. This high Phosphorus & Potassium Lawn Food gives your lawn the nutrients it needs for strong root development, vigor, and strength.
- Can Be Used on All Grass Types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Palmetto & Bluegrass Lawns.
- Easy to Use: Our 3-18-18 Lawn Fertilizer Food comes with a ready-to-use hose end sprayer that applies the perfect ratio of product for lawn applications. Covers up to 3,200 square feet, when using the attached sprayer.
- Great Starter Fertilizer: High Phosphorus and Potassium Lawn Food provides essential Phosphorus to promote plant development, and is highly recommended when establishing a lawn.
- Contains 3% Nitrogen. Nitrogen is a major component of chlorophyll where plants get their green coloring. Nitrogen encourages vigorous growth for the development of a dense, attractive lawn. Nitrogen will show a color response in the lawn if a deficiency is present.
- Contains 18% Phosphorus. Phosphorus encourages root development, and is essential for turf establishment. Phosphorus effects on turf are usually more subtle and, while not as readily visible, are still very important.
- Contains 18% Potassium. Potassium can enhance the plant’s endurance to stress if a deficiency is present. The application of Potassium will generally not show a visible response.
- Produced In The USA: 3-18-18 is Manufactured in the United States of America, by a Family Owned Business with over 25 Years of Former Experience in the Commercial Professional Turf and Agriculture Industry.
The Andersons Professional Surge Weed and Fee
- Professional-grade, four-way herbicide designed to provide quicker control over a broader list of weeds
- Kills over 250 weeds including dandelions, clover, chickweed, plantains, and more
- Provides superior performance throughout entire growing season, even when applied in the cooler temperatures of spring and fall
- Feeds to build thicker, greener lawns — Contains both quick-release nitrogen (for immediate green-up) and 25% slow-release nitrogen (for extended feeding)
- Smaller particles result in superior coverage and performance
Best liquid weed and feed for lawns Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about Liquid weed and feed for lawns
Where Can I Buy This Product?
liquid weed and feed for lawns can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality liquid weed and feed for lawns, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable liquid weed and feed for lawns company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.