Last Updated on October 27, 2022
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best lip balm for cold soresThere are so many lip balm for cold sores brands on the market like Herpecin-L, “Burts Bees”, Quantum, Abreva, Urban ReLeaf, Limxink, Quantum Research, DOCO, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Herpecin L Lip Balm Stick, SPF 30 & Lysine, M
- HERPECIN L LIP BALM: Herpecin L Everyday Protection helps relieve and protect against cold sores, fever blisters, and chapped lips. It’s formulated with lysine, Vitamins C, B6, and E, lemon balm and added SPF 30 protection.
- PROTECT AND TREAT YOUR LIPS: Treat your lips to soothing relief from dryness, sun blisters, and cold sores with Herpecin L. Find real relief from herpes related cold sores from real medicine, and protect your lips with Herpecin L lip balm with SPF 30.
- REAL RELIEF FROM REAL MEDICINE: Herpecin L soothes, moisturizes & creates a SPF 30 barrier to protect your lips against the sun’s harmful UV rays. It does more for a cold sore.
- SPF 30 PROTECTION: UV rays can increase your risk of sun cancer, chapped lips, early skin aging & damaged skin can promote the development of cold sores. Herpecin L lip balm can help prevent sunburn.
- HERPECIN L FOR COLD SORES: Uniquely formulated with dimethicone & lysine, Herpecin helps relieve & protect painful cracking of lips & promotes healing of cold sores without numbing or drying.
Herpecin-L Lip Protectant/cold Sore & Sunscre
- HERPECIN L LIP BALM: Herpecin L Everyday Protection helps relieve and protect against cold sores, fever blisters, and chapped lips; It’s formulated with lysine, Vitamins C, B6, and E, lemon balm and added SPF 30 protection.
- Treat your lips: herpecin L is the answer to dry, chapped lips, cold sores, sun & Fever Blisters; It’s not waxy, making it easy to apply, giving you better relief from sores & blisters.
- Real relief from real medicine: herpecin L soothes, moisturizes and creates a SPF 30 barrier to protect your lips against the sun’s harmful UV rays; It does more for a cold sore.
- Spf 30 protection: UV rays can increase your risk of sun cancer, chapped lips, early skin aging & damaged skin can promote the development of cold sores; Herpecin L lip balm can help prevent Sunburn.
- Herpecin L for cold Sores: uniquely formulated with dimensions & Lysine, herpecin helps relieve and protect painful cracking of lips and promotes healing of cold sores without numbing or drying.
Burt\’s Bees Cold Sore Treatment Rapid Rescue
- BURT’S BEES RAPID RESCUE: Burt’s Bees Rapid Rescue Cold Sore Treatment promotes healing from the first use and immediately relieves pain and discomfort
- COLD SORE TREATMENT: A combination of comforting and cooling botanicals relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters to deliver powerful relief and protection COLD SORE TREATMENT: A combination of comforting and cooling botanicals relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters to deliver powerful relief and protection
- WITH RHUBARB AND SAGE COMPLEX: Our unique formula pairs Rhubarb and Sage Complex with Menthol to help heal your lips fast from the first application
- MEDICATED LIP BALM: Ease troubled lips with this refreshing, calming balm, specially formulated with Menthol and infused with Eucalyptus extract to renew your lips
- READY TO GO RELIEF: Keep a tube in your medicine cabinet or have on hand during the winter months when you need relief the most
- 100% NATURAL ORIGIN FORMULA: This 100% natural origin cold sore treatment from Burt’s Bees is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS
Quantum Health Super Lysine+ Cold Sore Treatm
- CUTS COLD SORE HEALING TIME IN HALF – 40% of participants in a Southern California University of Health Sciences clinical study were fully cured of cold sore symptoms after 3 days.
- EXPERIENCE INSTANT RELIEF – Soothes and moisturizes; reduces pain, burning, and itching upon contact.
- INNOVATIVE COLD SORE FIGHTING FORMULA – Includes active ingredient menthol, which brings fast pain relief, and lysine, which inhibits the activity of arginine, a common trigger of cold sore outbreaks.
- AWARD WINNING BRAND – Taste for Life Magazine gave our Super Lysine+ Ointment their Essential Supplements Award in 2017.
- OUR PRODUCTS WORK EVEN BETTER TOGETHER – For optimal results, use in conjunction with our Super Lysine+ Tablets, and LipCare+ Cold Sore Bandages to conceal breakouts.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
Quantum Health Super Lysine+ ColdStick, Tange
- SUN BLOCKING, LIP SAVING BALM – Our clear Super Lysine+ ColdStick lip balm offers SPF 21 protection to help protect against cold sore triggers, such as sun exposure, while revitalizing hydration to chapped lips for fast relief
- HERBAL NUTRIENT CARE – This revitalizing balm combines honey, echinacea, and vitamins to make the perfect salve for restoring healthy, satiny lips dried from fever blisters, harsh weather, and/or dehydration.
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED – Hydrating oils, including safflower, castor seed, jojoba, and vitamin E, make the healing difference, along with calendula, which calms irritation, and lysine that suppresses the activity of arginine.
- CONVENIENT LIP RELIEF – Convenient retractable lip balm stick, travels easy in your pocket or purse for daily use or whenever you need it most.
- AWARD WINNING – Betternutrition’s 2016 Best of Natural Beauty award winner; also available in strawberry and original unscented.
Abreva (Single 2g Tube) Cold Sore Healing Cre
- 2 GREAT products in 1 value Pack!
- Abreva: nothing heals cold sore faster than Abreva.(1) Abreva can get rid of cold sores in 21/2 days(1) when used at the First Sign
- Abreva: Abreva contains Docosanol, the only nonprescription ingredient proven to shorten healing time(1)
- Chap Stick chapstick’s formula delivers up to 8 hours of hydration and provides SPF 15 sun protection
- Chap Stick: Chap Stick moisturizing lip Balm hydrates and softens lips
Urban ReLeaf Lemon Balm ROLL-ON! Quickly Soot
- Urban ReLeaf LEMON BALM ROLL-ON! Quickly soothe Blisters, Bumps, Rashes, Bug Bites. 100% Natural. “Goodbye, itchy red bumps!”
- “Goodbye, itchy red bumps!” Lemon Balm is the most powerful natural, herbal remedy for the treatment of skin ailments.
- Soothes sores by taking the fire and itch away. Drastically reduces healing time. Helps stop the spread of blisters. Proven to help fast!
- * NOTE: The key to success with this product is to use a TINY BIT, but very FREQUENTLY. It is the REPEATED application of a TINY bit of Lemon Balm that helps! Concentrated – a TINY BIT goes a long way. Amazing scent! Relieves pain & burning, and promotes fast healing of tissues. Ingredients: Lemon Balm, Tea Tree and Peppermint in healing Grapeseed Oil. Amazing scent! Relieves pain & burning, and promotes fast healing of tissues.
- * The roller ball needs to ’get started’ by rolling it with your thumb first!”. Natural Alternative! Safe for children! 100% Natural. Proudly MADE IN USA! GENTLE & soothing – takes the angry itch and burn away. A very helpful natural herbal remedy! This is the SAME healing blend as our popular salve, in a handy roll-on bottle! Made with pride in the USA.
Special pack of 6 HERPECIN-L COLD SORE LIP BA
- Relieves dry, chapped lips.
Lip Clear Lysine+ Cold Sore Treatment 0.25 oz
- (pack of 2) (003032)
DocoShield Lip Balm w/ Docosanol (3-Pack)
- Formulated with 10% Docosanol
- However, the balm is also formulated with moisturizing ingredients such as jojoba oil, to ensure your lips stay clear and moisturized.
- If you’re unsatisfied in any way, just let us know and we’ll refund your order!
Best lip balm for cold sores Buying guide
When it comes to finding the best kw, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is what your needs are. What are you looking for in a product? Do you need something that is durable? Something that is easy to use?
Once you know what you need, you can start to look at different products. Read reviews to see what other people think about them. See if the product has any awards or accolades.
Don’t just go for the first product you see. Take your time to find the best one for you. That way, you’ll be sure to get the most out of your purchase.
1) Does the product fit your needs?
Second, think about whether or not you can afford the item. It’s important to stay within your budget.
2) Can you afford the product?
First, you should consider what you need the product for. Is it the right size? Does it have the features you’re looking for?
3) The reputation of the company: This is probably the most important factor to consider. Research the company online, read reviews and testimonials and see what others have to say about their products.
4) Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5) Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6) Warranties and guarantees: They show that the company is confident in its product and willing to stand behind it.
7) Customer service: A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
8) Quality of the product: You have to ensure that the product is made of high-quality materials and it is durable.
9) Ease of use: The product should be easy to use.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lip balm for cold sores
Where Can I Buy This Product?
lip balm for cold sores can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality lip balm for cold sores, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable lip balm for cold sores company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.