Last Updated on October 6, 2022
If you are looking for the best lactic acid face serum, you may feel overwhelmed with all the different options. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the best kw on the market, so you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.There are so many lactic acid face serum brands on the market like Azani Active Care, CeraVe, Medix 5.5, Cos De BAHA, Artnaturals, Divulge Beauty, QRxLabs, Measurable Difference, BIOSSANCE, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Azani 10% Lactic Acid + Squalane Resurfacing
- EXFOLIATES SKIN & HYDRATES: Powerful combination of 10% Lactic Acid and Squalane sweeps away dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and keeps the skin hydrated throughout.
- RETAINS SOFTER, BRIGHTER SKIN: This potent resurfacing serum seeps down the skin and draws out the excess oil, keeping you oil-free and fresh.
- REDUCES APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES: The natural formulation of the Lactic Acid Resurfacing Serum seeps down the skins and reduces fine lines and black spots, giving you a naturally glowing skin.
- SKINCARE CONCERNS: Pores, Dullness and Uneven Texture, Acne and Blemishes
- SKIN TYPE: Combination and Oily
CeraVe Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Trea
- [ NIGHTLY EXFOLIATING TREATMENT ] Consistent, gentle exfoliation can help improve visible signs of aging, including dullness and discoloration. Lactic and Glycolic Acids are chemical exfoliants, which feel less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs.
- [ ANTI AGING SERUM FOR FACE ] With Lactic and Glycolic Acids to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and pores. Contains Licorice Root Extract to help visibly brighten skin and Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ GENTLE SKIN CARE ] This hydrating facial serum should be applied in the evening to clean skin. Apply a thin layer and allow to dry before applying CeraVe Night Cream. To protect skin from sun exposure, use CeraVe Face Lotion with SPF 30 during the day.
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND ] Noncomedogenic, paraben free, and fragrance free. CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
Medix 5.5 Vitamin C Serum with Glycolic Acid,
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED VITAMIN C FACE SERUM – Visibly reduces the look of age spots in just 4 weeks. K3 Vitamin C Lifts skin tone and reduces the look of pigmentation for healthier looking complexion. The blend of ingredients makes this the best serum to get rid of age spots, sun spots, dark spots, scars, and more!
- INSTANT RESULTS- Instantly restores radiance and hydrates dry skin. Within 4 weeks reduce the look of age spots and firm delicate skin areas. Improves skin tones and diminishes the look of wrinkles. Encapsulated peptides target imperfections for a more uniform looking skin tone.
- POWERFUL ANTI-AGING PROPERTIES: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is known to increase collagen production while reducing lines and wrinkles, improving skin texture, firming skin around the eye, brightening skin tone, and moisturizing the skin. And if that is not enough, Glycolic Acid is very effective in diminishing stubborn expression lines, acne, and oiliness.
- INFUSED WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS- Paraben-free. Soothing Aloe Vera hydrates skin while reducing irritation and dryness on skin. Ferulic Acid, a natural antioxidant, supports a luminous, youthful radiance for a happier and healthier complexion.
- LARGE SPA SIZE BOTTLE- 1.75oz bottle will last you months. Just a few drops of this serum will immediately moisturize your skin and help eliminate unwanted age spots on your face or on your hands. Safe to use on neck and dcollet. Can be used on all skin types. Dry skin, oily skin or normal skin.
Lactic Acid 12.5% Face Peel Serum with HA – M
- WHAT DOES LACTIC ACID DO FOR SKIN? Lactic acid brightens, smooths, and evens skin, while also making it look firmer. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- WHAT IS LACTIC ACID? Lactic acid is a hydrating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) commonly derived from milk, but there are alternative vegan sources, like fermented corn starch, beets, and other sugar-rich foods.
- ANYTHING I SHOULDN’T PAIR IT WITH? Don’t use it on days you use retinol since both are potent ingredients. Alternate between the two to avoid irritation.
artnaturals Lactic Acid plus AHA Face Serum f
- Naturally Exfoliating Our serum is formulated to both exfoliate and hydrate for double the benefits. It exfoliates by loosening the bonds between dead skin cells to reveal a more radiant complexion.
- Brightening Formula Hydrating Lactic Acid brightens, smooth’s, and evens skin, resulting in a more balanced appearance.
- Smooth Fine Lines And Wrinkles Lactic Acid (AHA) helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, while making skin appear firmer.
- Perfect For Dry Skin Types While our formula is great for all skin types, it is especially beneficial to those with dry skin. Lactic Acid may cause skin to be more sensitive to the sun, and is recommended for nighttime use.
- Vegan Formula Our plant based formula is 100% vegan, containing no animal products or animal testing of any kind.
AHA 10% Lactic Acid Liquid Gel Daily Exfoliat
- GENTLE LEAVE ON DAILY CORRECTIVE SERUM. Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA also known as lactic acid) works to remove stubborn pigmentation, smooth wrinkles, and even out skin tone.
- ADVANCED AHA FORMULA. Daily use alternative instead of harsh treatment facial peels or abrasive scrubs. Formulated with high quality ingredients for all skin types, leaving the skin softer and smoother.
- MADE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Our products clear dark spots, diminish scars, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage over time unlike harsh peels. Our formulas are fragrance-free and contain skin soothing ingredients.
- SAY HELLO TO SMOOTHER YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN. AHAs are water soluble to target normal to dry skin types due to their ability to enhance natural moisturizing factors. AHA is proven effective in reducing the visible signs of sun damage.
- SAFE & SMART SKINCARE. Made in USA. Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. Fragrance Free. Oil Free. Non-Comedogenic. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked!
Lactic Acid 50% Gel Peel with Kojic Acid and
- WARNING: DO NOT USE WITHOUT DOING AN INITIAL PATCH TEST. This product contains Lactic Acid. Because sensitivity to Lactic Acid varies substantially from person to person, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND to ALWAYS test the product on a small area before using it. In order to test, apply a small quantity of product on a very limited dime-sized area, behind the ear or under the chin, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes to assess your sensitivity to the peel.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Lactic Acid Face Peel: especially effective for Age Spots, Freckles, Sun Spots, Skin Tone, Hyperpigmentation, Wrinkles and Fine Lines. Each bottle contains up to 20 complete facial applications. Do it yourself at home and save on expensive spa treatments!
- GEL PEEL: contrary to many other peels on the market, this product is a light gel and NOT A LIQUID. This helps prevent the product from trickling down your face or dripping into your eyes or mouth.
- KOJIC ACID, BEARBERRY AND LICORICE EXTRACTS: very effective natural ingredients that promote a brighter and more even skin tone and uniform complexion by acting as melanin inhibitors.
Measurable Difference Lactic Acid Face Serum
- WHY WE LOVE IT: An all-in-one exfoliating and hydrating serum that encourages topical exfoliation from Lactic Acid, debris and decongesting benefits from Salicylic Acid, and hydrating, moisture strengthening Coconut Water.
- ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS: LACTIC ACID: A fast moving AHA that helps to even the complexion. SALICYLIC ACID: A BHA that helps to decongest pores from dirt and debris. COCONUT WATER: A soothing hydrator that supports the skins moisture barrier.
- USE FOR: All skin types for concerns with Texture, Fine Lines, Dull Skin
- HOW TO USE: After Cleansing and toning, apply a few drops after cleansing and toning steps before moisturizer as part of your twice daily skincare routine.
Biossance Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing
- Biossance Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum. This powerhouse retexturizing serum dissolves dead surface cells and reveals soft, luminous new skin below. See results as soon as overnight, or after only 1-2 weeks.
- Minimize Signs of Aging. The gentle intensity of this AHA exfoliant delivers a smoother and softer texture, visibly diminished fine lines and an overall brighter complexion. Powerful but non-irritating, the serum brings out silky skin at any age.
- Made with Proven and Natural Ingredients. 10% vegan lactic acid is a gently powerful AHA that boosts cell turnover and resurfaces skin. Squalane provides deep and fast-absorbing moisture while clover revs cell turnover and renews skin.
- Part of Your Daily Nontoxic Skincare Routine. Massage 2-3 pumps of the lactic acid serum onto your face, neck and décolleté each night after eye cream. Follow with a moisturizer to protect and nourish.
- Committed to Clean Beauty. As part of Biossance’s commitment to high standards for your skin and the environment, all products are vegan, cruelty free and made without paraben or synthetic fragrances or PEG.
Glycolic/Lactic Acid 30/20 Gel Peel with Cale
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE Glycolic and Lactic Acid Face Peel: this peel combines the two best Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) to stimulate collagen production, reduce the appearance of photodamage, wrinkles, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation, accelerating cell regeneration. New cells replace older and damaged ones, exposing a younger skin surface. Each bottle contains up to 20 facial applications. Do it yourself at home and save on expensive spa treatments!
- GEL PEEL: contrary to many other chemical face peels on the market, this product is a light gel and NOT A LIQUID. This helps prevent the product from trickling down your face or dripping into your eyes or mouth.
- CALENDULA, GREEN TEA & CHAMOMILE EXTRACTS: very effective antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients, they promote a clear, healthy, younger-looking skin and they help control the potentially irritating effect of glycolic and lactic acids on your skin.
- WARNING: This product contains Glycolic and Lactic acids. Because sensitivity to alpha hydroxy acids varies substantially from person to person, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND to always test the product on a small area before using it. In order to test, apply a small quantity of product on a very limited, dime-sized area behind the ear or under the chin, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes. ALWAYS read and follow the instructions available online as specified on product label BEFORE using the product.
Best lactic acid face serum Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lactic acid face serum
This section answers common questions about lactic acid face serum. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
lactic acid face serum can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable lactic acid face serum company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.
Leave a Reply