Last Updated on May 14, 2023
If you are looking for the best lacrosse stick for beginners, you may feel overwhelmed with all the different options. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the best kw on the market, so you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.There are so many lacrosse stick for beginners brands on the market like Franklin Sports, STX, WARRIOR, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Franklin Sports 32in Youth Practice Lacrosse
- LEARN TO PLAY: The Franklin Future Champs kids lacrosse 2 stick and ball set is perfect for introducing your little athletes to the game of lacrosse! Ages 3 years+
- MODIFIED DESIGN TO TEACH LACROSSE FUNDAMENTALS: The smaller 32inch stick lengths are combined with the overall lightweight ABS construction & thinner shaft designs, which allow for easier stick handling for smaller hands! The lacrosse head also features a deep pocket design for better play, making it easier for kids to learn to catch and throw the ball!
- FEATURES A FULL COLOR, VIBRANT GRAPHIC WRAP applied to each shaft, bringing fun and excitement to the sport!
- PERFECTLY designed for first-time players and backyard play! The ultimate “my first” lacrosse stick! With 2 practice sticks included, easily teach your little ones the first steps of how to throw and catch!
- SET INCLUDES: (2) 32inch Kids Practice Lacrosse Sticks and (1) Soft Rubber Practice Lacrosse Ball to get the game started!
- Not recommended for competitive game play
STX FiddleSTX Two Pack Mini Super Power with
- Two pack of FiddleSTX for fun mini lacrosse play any time
- Perfect for kids and young players
- 30″ miniature stick 2-pack with mesh pocket and safe plastic handle
- Each stick packaged with soft foam ball
Franklin Sports Kids Mini Lacrosse Stick + Ba
- LEARN TO PLAY LACROSSE: The perfect lacrosse stick & ball set for developing the proper fundamentals in the sport for the first time.
- IMPROVE HAND-EYE COORDINATION: The bright blue lacrosse head and ball allow your child to follow the ball and improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- PRO-STYLE NETTING: Pro-style strung head with deep pocket for enhanced learning, providing a more forgiving response for each throw during practice. Not fit for competitive play, college or high school play.
- THINNER ABS SHAFT allows for easier stick handling for beginner players picking up a Lacrosse Stick for the first time. The shaft also features a full coverage graphic wrap for added fun & excitement.
- INCLUDES: The Franklin Sports Mini Pro Style Lacrosse Stick and Ball set comes complete with (1) 34 inch Youth Pro Style lacrosse stick and (1) lacrosse ball
STX Lacrosse Girl\’s Exult 200 Starter Pack, P
- Ideal stick, goggle and bag package for the first time player
- Exult 200 stick includes Crux Mesh pocket for soft, easy feel when throwing and catching
- 4Sight Plus-S youth goggle offers superior visibility plus form-fiting silicone
- Lacrosse specific backpack offers lightweight storage for equipment and accessories
STX Lacrosse Stallion 200 A/M Boys Complete S
- The STX Stallion 200 boys complete stick is specifically designed to encourage the development of fundamental skills while drawing on the features of some of our advanced products.
- Inspired by the elite STX men’s Stallion U550 head and includes soft mesh stringing
- Complete stick only – includes new STX 6000 series alloy handle featuring tonal “memory marker” graphics
- Easy catching and ball control for all entry-level boys players
- Meets NCAA and NFHS Rules
Franklin Sports Boys + Mens Lacrosse Sticks –
- KIDS LACROSSE STICK: Constructed with a 26″ shaft this youth lacrosse stick is perfect for attackers and midfielders and is designed premium control and precision
- NEO-GRIP SURFACE TEXTURE: The shaft is designed with our Neo-Grip surface texture for improved control and stability. Perfect for cradling and quick hand adjustments for lightning fast passes and shots
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: The lightweight aluminum construction helps players stay agile and mobile while reducing drag for maximum stick speed, control and follow through
- READY TO PLAY POCKET: Pocket made with standard 10 Diamond semi-soft mesh that swiftly breaks in so you can get right to playing! This semi soft mesh also allows for a deeper pocket and more ball control when cradling
- COMPLETE STICK: Includes both the head and shaft of the lacrosse stick, plus it ships fully assembled and ready for play! Intended for use by both beginner and intermediate players
Franklin Sports Lacrosse Balls – Soft Rubber
- LEARN TO PLAY: The Franklin Future Champs kids lacrosse ball 3 pack is perfect for getting your little athletes involved in the sport of lacrosse for the first time.
- SOFT CONSTRUCTION: The soft rubber lacrosse ball is less hard and less heavy than a regulation lacrosse ball, allowing kids to master the fundamentals of throwing and catching before graduating to a more advanced set.
- YOUTH SIZED: These 7″ circumference balls are slightly smaller than regulation lacrosse balls to make throwing, catching, and handling easier for young players
- PERFECTLY designed for first-time players for recreational, backyard play. The ultimate “my first” lacrosse ball set.
- SET INCLUDES: (6) vibrant color lacrosse balls and (1) reusable drawstring mesh bag. Recommended for ages 6 plus
STX Lacrosse Stallion 50 Youth Lacrosse Compl
- Inspired by the elite Stallion 550 head
- Head is molded with softer material to provide a forgiving response. Not fit for college or high school players
- Includes shorter and thinner handle for easier handling Designed to help players develop proper fundamentals
- Easy catching and ball control for all entry-level players
- Soft mesh stringing
Warrior Evo Pro Lacrosse Gloves
- EVO PRO GLOVE
- Impax backhand protection is some of the best in the game, yet still offers the flexibility that elite level guys need and demand.
- The design also allows for better ventilation and thumb mobility. What we really like the most about these gloves is the snug feel.
- They are not small, but have that snug fit feel unlike the bulkier high end gloves.
STX Lacrosse Fortress 100 Complete Stick with
- The Fortress 100 girl’s complete stick improves performance for the beginner girls lacrosse player.
- Mesh pocket allows for soft, easy feel when throwing and catching.
- Simplified pocket structure requires minimal maintenance and improved durability
- Crux Mesh with Dry Mesh Lite for weather resistant performance
- A great stick for a youth girl’s lacrosse player just learning to play lacrosse.
Best lacrosse stick for beginners Buying guide
When it comes to finding the best kw, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is what your needs are. What are you looking for in a product? Do you need something that is durable? Something that is easy to use?
Once you know what you need, you can start to look at different products. Read reviews to see what other people think about them. See if the product has any awards or accolades.
Don’t just go for the first product you see. Take your time to find the best one for you. That way, you’ll be sure to get the most out of your purchase.
1) Does the product fit your needs?
Second, think about whether or not you can afford the item. It’s important to stay within your budget.
2) Can you afford the product?
First, you should consider what you need the product for. Is it the right size? Does it have the features you’re looking for?
3) The reputation of the company: This is probably the most important factor to consider. Research the company online, read reviews and testimonials and see what others have to say about their products.
4) Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5) Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6) Warranties and guarantees: They show that the company is confident in its product and willing to stand behind it.
7) Customer service: A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
8) Quality of the product: You have to ensure that the product is made of high-quality materials and it is durable.
9) Ease of use: The product should be easy to use.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lacrosse stick for beginners
This section answers common questions about lacrosse stick for beginners. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
lacrosse stick for beginners can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable lacrosse stick for beginners company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.
Leave a Reply