Last Updated on May 21, 2023
If you are looking for the best appendix carry holster for shield, you may feel overwhelmed with all the different options. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the best kw on the market, so you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.There are so many appendix carry holster for shield brands on the market like POLE.CRAFT, Concealed Carrier, Fobus, Alien Gear holsters, Popular Holsters, Q-SERIES, Houston Gun Holsters, BLACKHAWK, Radial, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
M&P Shield 9mm Holster IWB Kydex for Smith &
- CARRY WITH CONFIDENCE: Please feel free to use our portable concealed holster to protect your M&P Shield 9mm Holster. This is our high-quality IWB KYDEX Holster tailored for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus / M2.0 / M1.0 – 9mm/.40 S&W 3.1″ Barrel Pistol Case. It is not only highly precise, but also rugged and durable, and can be hidden and portable, so you can protect yourself anytime, anywhere.
- US .08” KYDEX HANDCRAFT: It is lightweight, sturdy, durable, sweat-proof, waterproof and washable, providing comfort and confidence in any situation. M&P Shield 9mm holster covers the entire body, effectively preventing sweat and avoiding clips Clothes can be safely and safely used.
- CUSTOMIZE THE CANT: Use the universally and easily available phillips screwdriver to customize the CANT of a 1.5-inch standard belt clip for faster gun removal and best hide under the garment. Nylon + fiberglass belt clips are secure and can be adjusted from 0 to 15 degrees to suit your habits.
- ADJUSTABLE RETENTION PRESSURE: Use a universally available phillips screwdriver adjust the screw to achieve the tightness adjustment, to achieve the best extraction strength, and strive for the fastest self-storage time. It can also be hung outside the belt for use as an OWB. Please choose another hand.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We confidently offer a lifetime warranty that gives you peace of mind when choosing PoLe.Craft IWB KYDEX Holster. If our M&P Shield 40 Holster do not work as promised, please return a replacement or a full refund.
Universal IWB Holster for Concealed Carry | I
- ⭐️ RIGHT-HANDED ✔ MAXIMUM COMFORT GUARANTEE – Our IWB holster is made out of padded and breathable surgical grade elastic neoprene with air holes that allow ventilation for your legs – you’ll forget you have it on! The soft foam innards of the holster will prevent rubbing and discomfort unlike most other IWB holsters you’ll find on Amazon!
- ✔ COMBAT VETERAN OWNED BUSINESS – We are a team of U.S. military veterans using our combat experience with firearms to provide you with the most effective IWB concealed carry holster on the market. We also provide outstanding customer service! Our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LIFETIME WARRANTY ensures you’ll be making a risk free purchase with us.
- ✔ FITS ALL GUN SIZES – The universal inside the waistband holster was designed to accommodate any size firearm from a sub-compact Glock 27 all the way up to a full-size .45 1911. Don’t believe me? Check out our pictures on the Amazon listing to prove it! The only exceptions are a few SIG SAUER models that may require a couple of stitches to be cut with a razor to fit the trigger guard through.
- ✔ QUICK DRAW GUARANTEE. ✔ NO PRINTING GUARANTEE – Thumb break holster allows you to flick up the retention strap with the back of thumb to draw the firearm quickly and effectively. Also, you can walk, jump, work out, and even run with this IWB holster’s sturdy metal belt clip without any movement of your firearm. The sleek design of this holster allows you to carry concealed discreetly with no possibility of firearm showing through your pants (printing).
- ✔ EXTRA MAGAZINE, KNIFE, OR NON-LETHAL HOLSTER – We provide you with an extra neoprene belt clip holster that can be used for your extra magazine, a folding knife, or even some non-lethal equipment such as pepper spray or a taser.
Fobus APN Series Concealed Carry Holster for
- IWB and OWB Carry – Can be carried appendix style, IWB, or OWB; features an adjustable passive retention so you can fine tune the ease of drawing and holstering your weapon
- Effective Concealment – Reduce printing with the included OWB Paddle that can be worn in or over your pants; comfortable to wear all day long
- Lightweight and Resilient – Crafted with high density polymer to deliver exceptional durability and comfort; sight channel protects your weapon’s sights
- Precision Fit – Injection molded to fit the specifications of a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield and M&P Shield M2.0, 9mm & .40 pistol; all Fobus holsters come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Ambidextrous – Designed to accommodate left and right-handed users by adjusting the included OWB Paddle or IWB Belt Clip which is adjustable for cant and strong or weak side carry
Alien Gear holsters ShapeShift Appendix Carry
- Custom-molded IWB Appendix holster for perfect fit, secure carry and perfect performance while training or carrying! Custom Fit for: S&W Shield 9 (Also fits Shield Plus)
- Adjustable Retention: Without any additional tools, fully adjust the retention to get the sweet spot for how much retention you prefer to get a perfect draw for you!
- Conceal in Comfort: Reduced footprint while the soft neoprene backing is flexible to move and shift with your body throughout the day during everday carry or while at the range. Neoprene works as a sweat-wicking material that is breathable to eliminate irritation when wearing the holster for long periods of time.
- Change How You Carry: Integrates seamlessly into any of the ShapeShift Line of holsters from Alien Gear meaning you can expand the ways this holster allows you to carry, from open to concealed to shoulder. *This product only comes with the IWB Appendix option as well as the completed shell for use with other ShapeShift Products*
- Made right here in the USA, insuring the use of high quality materials and hardworking American craftsmanship where we stand behind our Iron Clad program to insure you have a holster for life after a 30 day test drive!
IWB Gun Holster by PH – Concealed Carry Soft
- IWB & Appendix Carry Gun Holster by Popular Holster *** ?This is a RIGHT HAND PRODUCT ?***
- ⚠️ Small Size: Fits guns with a MAX slide length 6.5” like: GLOCK 26, 27, 29, 30, 39, 28, 33, 36, 43 | M&P Shield 3.1″ in 9mm, .40, and .45 ACP, Shield 2.0 | Ruger LC9, LC9s, SR22P, 22LR | KIMBER Micro 9mm, Micro 9mm Bel Air, Kimber Micro Sapphire 9mm & .380 | Taurus Slim Line, GX4 ,PT111, PT 640, Curve .380, Millennium PRO .40, 85 .22, 709, Pro Compact | Springfield XDs Series, XDs 3.3″ Barrel | Beretta: Nano | Bersa | Kahr Arms | Colt | Walther P22, PPS M2 | Sig P365 Nitron Micro Compact 9 mm
- KAHR PM 9/40, CM 9140, CW P9, P40, P45, P380, CM9 | CENTURY ARMS Lorcin L9 | MAKAROV, Rohrbaugh 308, 308S, R9, R9S, Sig P230, 232, 938 Seecamp LWS32 LWS38 | PIETRO BERETTA .380 | Sig P365 and many more Compact Pistols
- ? Strong Metal Clip for Maximum Retention | Safe, Easy and Comfortable to Use as Concealment
- ? Double Stitched Nylon and Neoprene Materials for Strength and Durability | ?100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LIFETIME WARRANTY
Q-Series IWB Minimalist Concealed Carry Holst
- COMPATIBLE MODELS – This holster is designed specifically for your Smith and Wesson M&P Shield and M&P Shield Plus, all calibers. It does not fit other M&P models. Please make sure to purchase the right holster for your model as it won’t fit other models.
- BREAK-IN PERIOD – These holsters are like a pair of new shoes. They are sturdy and fit well, but we suggest you use them for a couple of days so they can adjust to your gun. You will see that they start fitting great with time.
- INJECTION MOLDED VS KYDEX – Q-Series holsters are injection molded. They are both strong and durable, but Kydex tends to deform with heat, while injection-molded polymer construction is lightweight and guarantees a perfect fit every time.
- THE ONLY MINIMALIST HOLSTER WITH FULL-SIZE FEATURES – Snaps firmly over the trigger guard, providing positive retention while completely covering the trigger for a safe and reliable conceal carry
- LOW-PROFILE & TUCKABLE – Extremely low-profile tuckable design sits close to the body and virtually eliminates printing, the ultimate option for all IWB and appendix carry.
Brown IWB Gun Holster by Houston – ECO Leathe
- Fits: WALTHER: P22, PPS M2 | BERETTA: Nano | SCCY SKY | RGR LC9, LC9s | Springfield Hellcat | Kimber R7MAKO
- SMITH & WESSON M&P Shield, Shield 2.0, SPRINGFIELD XDs | TAURUS GX4, Curve .380, TH9, Slim, PT 640, Millenium PRO .40, 85 .22, 709, Pro Compact, Micro Compact 9 mm, SCCY SKY 9mm, MOSBERG MC1, Double Tap Defense 9 mm
- Open Top Product | Color Brown
- *** MADE FOR SINGLE STACK GUN MODELS ***
- ?100% Satisfaction Guaranteed | ? **** Refer to Diagram to pick correct Handling Size Holster **** ?
Tactical Pancake Gun Holster Houston – ECO Le
- Strong Metal Clip Maximum Hold and Retention | Fits Glock 19 23 32 26 27 33 30 | M&P Shield, XDs, Taurus PT111
- Safe, Easy and Comfortable to Use as Concealment | For Belts up to 1.75″ Wide.
- Lined Inside for Gun Protection and Durability **** This is an Right Hand PRODUCT ****
- Fits: GLOCK 19 23 32 26 27 33 30 | M&P Shield, Springfield XDs, Taurus PT111, Slim 709, Beretta Nano, SCCY SKY 9mm, Ruger SR9, S&W M&P 9 Compact, Model 6906, SIG P290, P320 Compact, SIG P250, SIG 224 Sub Compact, P225, P230, P239, P250 Compact and Sub Compact SIG P320 Sub Compact, BERETTA Px4 Sub Compact, Springfield XD9 Sub Compact, Hellcat 9MM , FNS 9mm Compact FNS 9C, H&K P2000 SK Sub Compact, H&K USP C-40, P30, Hi-Point Sub Compact
- *** Does NOT Fit Guns With Flashlights *** or Big LASER ***
BLACKHAWK Appendix Reversible Carry Inside th
- A.R.C (appendix reversible carry) IWB designed to be comfortable and versatile
- Two belt clips and Adjustable Retention detent with adjustment screw
- Fully ambidextrous design for left and right hand Use
- Holster size 63
- Ambidextrous orientation
Radial Innovations Coreflex Gun Holster: Comp
- FITMENT: Built specifically for appendix carry. Fits Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 1.0/2.0 3.1” 9/40
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Dial in your preferred retention settings for your firearm and spare magazine. Find the optimal ride height and cant (angle) to accommodate your body type and carry preferences with the DUAL pocket clips.
- EMPLOYS MAXIMUM CONCEALMENT – The Coreflex features a fully adjustable concealment claw that pulls the grip of the firearm tight against your body. The concealment ridge on the spare magazine side of the holster contacts your belt and pushes the spare magazine tight against your body to eliminate obvious printing.
- READY TO GO – Suppressor height sight and optic ready – No additional modification is needed to accommodate these accessories. Premium 0.08” kydex precision molded to fit the firearm.
- NO BS LIFETIME WARRANTY – If your holster breaks, for any reason, we will repair or replace it.
Best appendix carry holster for shield Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to think about what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The price of the product is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
Another important factor to consider is the features of the product. Make sure that the product has all of the features that you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for a television, pay attention to things like picture quality, sound quality, and extra features like built-in Wi-Fi or Blu-ray player.
4. Brand name
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5. Quality of the product
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6. Customer service
A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
7. The guarantees and warranties offered
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
8. The return policy
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
9. User reviews
Once you have narrowed down your options based on quality, it is time to read user reviews. These can be found on the website of the product or on online forums. Pay attention to both positive and negative reviews, as they can give you an accurate picture of what to expect from the product.
Frequently Asked Questions about Appendix carry holster for shield
Where Can I Buy This Product?
appendix carry holster for shield can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality appendix carry holster for shield, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable appendix carry holster for shield company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.
Leave a Reply