Last Updated on November 22, 2022
If you are looking for the best 4 dust cyclone, you may feel overwhelmed with all the different options. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this review, we’ll take a look at some of the best kw on the market, so you can make an informed decision about which ones are right for you.There are so many 4 dust cyclone brands on the market like POWERTEC, Peachtree Woodworking Supply, WoodRiver Dust Connection, Taytools, Oneida Air Systems, Jet, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
POWERTEC 70292 4-Inch Cyclone Dust Collection
- INCLUDES: (2) 4” Separator Elbows, (2) 4” Separator Couplers (2) Hose Clamps
- FUNCTION: Provides you with a set of easy-to-install components to create your very own 2-stage dust collection system
- APPLICATION: Working in combination with your woodworking dust cyclone, these dust collection fittings combine to give you in-feed and out-feed points when they are utilized with debris & dust buckets, barrels, or boxes
- VERSATILE: Whether you’re working as a hobbyist or professional, you’ll find that these fittings and clamps to be a perfect fit for an assortment of planers, jointers, router tables and other 4” dust collector tool ports
- PREMIUM: All included parts are constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic and optimized with an anti-clogging design for optimal efficiency
4 inch Dust Separator Cyclone Dust Collector
- There’s no doubt about it, large cyclone dust collector systems are great! Their value to larger and industrial or commercial workshop settings is immeasurable. What about the rest of us with garage size workshops who don’t want the noise, space consumption or simply the large cost of such a system in their home workshop? The 4” Dust Separator Cyclone Kit is the perfect and economical solution for the everyday woodworker with a smaller to midsize workshop.
- This cyclone kit will help protect your dust collector from unnecessary wear and tear. Once installed on a barrel, box, or any container (barrel or box not included), this dust and debris separator keeps the larger, heavier chips coming from you machinery from getting into your dust collector impeller. This will ad years to the life of your dust collector and help keep your bag emptying chores to a minimum.
- The working theory behind cyclone separators is that the heavier wood chips fall to the bottom of the container while the lighter dust particles get pulled in the out feed port and into your dust collector or vacuum. This keeps the large debris from slamming into your dust collector’s impeller or filling up your shop vacuums container to quickly. This also helps prevents any unnecessary damage to dust collector impellers.
- Another advantage to using cyclone style separators is that your bottom bag on dust collector machines or shop vacuum containers won’t fill up nearly as quick than they would without a cyclone style separator. This means you can use the cyclone separator with your planer, jointer or router tables without having to empty the bag or vacuum containers nearly as often.
- The 4” Separator Cyclone kit comes with 2 ea. 4″ Ports (for top side of separator) 2 ea. 4″ in feed elbow ports (for bottom side of separator) 1 ea. hardware pack and 2 ea. easy to secure 4″ turn key hose clamps. Hose, barrel or container are required for this kit to properly work. Hose, barrel or container are NOT included.
Trash Can Cyclone Lid
- Cyclone style lid fits on a most 30-gallon metal trash cans
- Inlet and outlet ports accept a 4″ hose
- Features a foam gasket for a superior seal
- Elbow fitting on inlet side to induce cyclonic air flow – Rugged ABS plastic for durability
- WoodRiver is proudly made by Woodcraft, America’s leading supplier of saws, planes, power tools, hand tools, wood stain and paint, routers, sanding, wood, kits, dust collection and more. Our award winning family of brands includes WoodRiver, Highpoint, Woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, videos, and plans.
Taytools 114971 4 Inch Dust Collection Cyclon
- Convert dust collector to two-stage unit with this dust separator kit
- Inlet and outlet ports accept a 4” dust collector hose
- Kit contains two elbows, two couplers, two hose clamps and all needed hardware
- Prevents debris from reaching the impeller and clogging the filter
- Perfect for use with Table, Saws, Jointers, Planers, Router Tables and much more
Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy XL 6″ Re
- Patented design stops over 99% of fine dust and bulk debris before it clogs the dust collector’s filter.
- Eliminates filter clogging and suction loss while protecting the collector’s fan blower from harmful debris.
- Retrofits to any make/model single stage dust collector (3-5 HP recommended). 6″ I.D. inlet and outlet ports for use with common ductwork.
- Mounts to any airtight, reinforced dust container. Includes assembly gasket and hardware.
- US Pat. 7282074, D703401
JET Cyclone Dust and Chip Separator (717600)
- EASY VIEWING: Clear polycarbonate material allows for viewing of separation.
- LONGER FILTER LIFE: Extends the life of your filter and impellers by extracting the larger debris before it enters the dust collector.
- MAINTAIN AIRFLOW: By deflecting chips and large debris inline, the JET Cyclonic Separator frees up dust collection filters to trap finer particles.
- ADAPTABLE MOUNTING: The JET Cyclonic Separator inlet and outlet fits standard 4-inch diameter hoses, and can be placed on the lid (bin connection diameter is 5 inches) of almost any size container.
- REDUCED OBSTRUCTIONS: The red bullet separator deflects chips downward into a bin, reducing damage and obstruction to the dust collection hoses, impellors, and filters.
JET JCDC-1.5 Cyclone Dust Collector, 1-Micron
- CONSTANT SUCTION: Heavy debris is pulled down to collection drum before debris stream reaches the filter.
- QUICK-RELEASE COLLECTION DRUM: Heavy debris is captured in a 20-gallon drum.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Included radio frequency remote control works from up to 50 feet away.
- DOUBLE-PADDLE MANUAL CLEANING SYSTEM: Quickly cleans the pleated filter.
- CANISTER FILTER CAPTURES 99% OF 2-MICRON PARTICLES
Oneida Air Systems Super Dust Deputy (4/5 DIY
- LONGER LIFERSPAN – Prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector, prolonging the lifespan on your filter and reducing the need for cleanings.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY – Integrated air ramp and neutral-vane inlet provide ultra-high efficiency.
- SIZED RIGHT – Retrofits on 1 HP – 3 HP single-stage dust collectors. 4/5 Cyclone with included adapters offers 4 or 5″ OD inlet (connects to your tools) and 4 or 6″ OD outlet (connects to your collector). Approximately 23″ height.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Compatible with almost any dust collector, the lightweight and compact design makes for fast and simple installations. Ready out of the box to connect to your dust collector with either a 4” or 6” hose, and to your tools with either a 4” or 5” hose. Includes cyclone, 2x reducer adapters, assembly gasket and hardware.
- MADE IN USA – US Pat. 7282074, D703401
POWERTEC 70136 4-Inch Hose to 2-1/2 Inch Hose
- INCLUDES: 4” to 2 1/2” Dust Collection Hose Reducer
- FUNCTION: A handy double sided adapter that allows you to step down from your larger (4”) dust collection hose to a smaller (2-1/2) shop vacuum hose branch line. The 2-1/2 in. opening also allows you to fit Shop-Vac, Sears and a variety of other wet/dry vacuum cleaners
- PLEASE NOTE: This cone reducer is specifically designed to work exclusively with 4” and 2-1/2” hoses | It is NOT intended to fit or accommodate a 2-1/2” OD or 4” OD dust collection equipment port directly (which would require POWERTEC 70149 or 70148 Flex Cuffs)
- PREMIUM: Made with high quality ABS plastic for long-term durability and to withstand the abrasive nature of workshop dust collection
- DIMENSIONS: 4” nominal OD end measures 3-61/64” OD and 3-41/64” ID; 2-1/2” nominal OD end measures 2-15/32” OD and 2-9/32” ID
Dust Deputy Plus Anti-Static Retrofit Cyclone
- INCREASED SUCTION POWER – The original and still the best! Now 20% more throughput (CFM) and efficiency with Neutral Vane Technology, Oneida Air Systems’ patented Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
- LONGER LIFESPAN – Prevents fine dust and large debris from reaching your shop vacuum’s filter, reducing the need for cleanings and prolonging the lifespan of your filter. The Dust Deputy Plus will save you money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, and time, allowing you to focus on the task at hand.
- WET OR DRY – This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2.0″ ports that fit the cuffed 2.5” hoses that come standard with most shop vacuums. Works with most materials: wood dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, clay/silica dust, blasting soda, cooled ash & soot, water, metal shavings, baking flour, grass & leaves, pet/animal hair, pharmaceutical waste, and much more!
- MADE IN AMERICA – Designed, patented, & manufactured in the USA, our Dust Deputy Plus kit lets you build the dust control system that’s right for you. Kit contains the anti-static cyclone separator, collapse-proof bucket lid (designed to fit most 5-gallon buckets), hose, (2) elbows, gasket, hose clamp, (2) o-rings, & mounting hardware. You supply the waste container. Note: If used with a 5-gallon bucket, the bucket must be a minimum of 90 mils thick or else it may collapse under vacuum pressure.
- US Pat. 7282074, D933321, 11419467
Best 4 dust cyclone Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 dust cyclone
Where Can I Buy This Product?
4 dust cyclone can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality 4 dust cyclone, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable 4 dust cyclone company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.