Last Updated on March 22, 2023
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best 4 channel car amplifierThere are so many 4 channel car amplifier brands on the market like Pioneer, BOSS Audio Systems, BLAUPUNKT, KICKER, TARAMPS, Hifonics, Planet Audio, Skar Audio, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Pioneer GM-A6704 4-Channel Bridgeable Amplifi
- 1000 watts Max power
- Automatic signal Sensing and turn-on
- Variable high Pass filter adjustable bass Boost
BOSS Audio Systems PF1800 4 Channel Car Ampli
- Power – 450 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 225 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 900 Watts Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is basically an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- Variable BASS Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- Specs – Dimensions: 13.5” x 10.31” x 2.25, Weight: 12 lbs.
- Warranty – BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
BLAUPUNKT 1600W 4-Channel, Full-Range Amplifi
- Blaupunkt AMP1604 4-Channel, Full-Range Amplifier Max. Output Power: 1600W
Kicker 46CXA3604T 360 Watt RMS 4 Channel 50-2
- 4-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER: 4-channel amplifier can put out 65 watts per channel to enhance your music and get a boost in volume and clarity; Hardware is included that allows you to easily mount vertically
- SMOOTH SOUND: Separate high and low pass filters on the front and rear channels help you sculpt the sound to get the most out of all your speakers
- LOW-END BASS PUNCH: Variable bass boosts can allow you to add some low-end punch; Amplifier is free from noise or interference so that you can tap into your speaker wiring without any worry
- QUICK TURN ON/OFF: Quick 3-second turn on/off delay eliminates system pops
- SPECIFICATION: 65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms; 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms; Class: A/B Amplifier; Frequency response: 10-20,000 Hz; Variable bass boost: 0-6 dB at 40 Hz
Taramps DS 440×4 4 Channels 440 Watts Rms Car
- Class-D amplifier
- 4 channels of 110 watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
- Crossover HPF and LPF
- Variable gain control
BLAUPUNKT AMP1404 1500W CAR Audio 4 Channel A
- Click on the image for description.
Blaupunkt 1500W 4-Channel, Full-Range Amplifi
- 1500W Maximum Power Full-Range Amplifier
- Optimized 150-watt RMS output and a max power output of 1500 watts, you can give your music a huge boost in power that will have you and your passengers partying while on the road
- This slim amplifier fits perfectly into any trunk so you can easily connect it to your stereo system
Hifonics ZXX-1000.4 Zeus Four Channel Car Aud
- CLASS A/B AMPLIFIER – Class A/B topology ensures high efficiency with big power and minimal distortion. Flexible installation allows this amp to run in two channel or bridged mono mode, maintaining the highest sound quality sound for your car audio.
- BUILT FOR POWERFUL SOUND – Minimize heat generation with the PWM MOSFET power supply providing stability through the PC board. Old school Hifonics aluminum heat sink maintains superior heat dissipation to keep your car audio sounding smooth.
- MADE TO LAST – Low noise preamplifier generates maximum low voltage signal from source unit, minimizing distortion. High temperature impact resistant inputs with hex screw terminals allow secure connections and are erosion resistant.
- HIGH QUALITY CONNECTIONS – RCA outputs and a daisy chain multiple amplifier build eliminates additional signal cables from the source unit. Molded secure connections are used for all wires and angled for ease of access during installation.
- CLASSIC HIFONICS LOOK – The ZXX Series maintains the classic feel of Hifonics amplifiers and include an illuminated logo on the front of the amplifier. The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amp is powered, making a statement even in the dark.
Planet Audio AC1600.4 1600W 4 Channel Car Amp
- 400 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 200 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 800 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Blue Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 13.5” x Width 10” x Height 2.4”
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Skar Audio RP-150.4AB 1,000 Watt Full-Range C
- 1,000-Watt MOSFET 4-Channel Class A/B Power Car Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 250 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry | Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20, 000 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB, 4 Gauge Power and Ground Input Terminals
Best 4 channel car amplifier Buying guide
When considering purchasing a product, it is important to consider what you need and want the product to do for you. There are many factors that can influence your decision when it comes to choosing a product, such as price, quality, features, and more. It is important to compare products before making a final decision to ensure that you are getting the best possible value for your money. Here are the few things that you need to look at before purchasing a product:
1. What you will use the product for?
Another factor to consider before purchasing a product is what you will use it for. If you are only going to use it occasionally, there is no need to spend a lot of money on a high-end model. However, if you plan to use it regularly, it is worth investing in a quality product.
The product’s price is one of the most important factors to consider. You need to find a balance between quality and price. It is important to remember that cheaper does not always mean better. Sometimes, it is worth spending a little extra money on a high-quality product.
3. Brand name:
One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
4. Quality of the product:
Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
5. The guarantees and warranties offered:
Most products come with some kind of guarantee or warranty. Make sure to read the fine print before making a purchase.
6. The return policy:
All reputable companies should have a return policy in case you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 channel car amplifier
Where Can I Buy This Product?
4 channel car amplifier can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality 4 channel car amplifier, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable 4 channel car amplifier company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.
Leave a Reply