Last Updated on February 25, 2023
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best 2 meter mobile antennaThere are so many 2 meter mobile antenna brands on the market like VFAN, Comet, HYS, Diamond Antenna, UAYESOK, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Dualband Antenna 2meter 70cm Mobile VHF/UHF H
- Include: X1 18 inches Dual-Band VHF & UHF Antenna, X1 10 Ft RG58 Cable with PL-259 Connector and Magntic Base.
- Fastly Installation: 2.95″ Strong Rare Earth Magnet Base. Fix it on the car roof in a second, driving with it in high winds at a 100 kph will not fall either.
- High Performance: To get better Performance, You can change the antenna positions on the top of car. Omni-Directional Dual-Band VHF & UHF (137-149,437-480 Mhz),VSWR: Less 1.4 (145 Mhz)/ Less 1.2 (455 Mhz),Gain 2dBi/ 3dBi. Hit the local repeater from 40 miles away.
- More Durable: Waterproof Design,Stainless Steel Antenna, Anti-rust mag base, RG58 Heavy duty Cable,Antifreeze materials. That’s why longer service life
- Quality Assured: One Year Warranty, Just Replace New for you if quality problem.
Comet SS-460SBNMO – 2M/70cm Dual Band Spring
- Dual Band Mobile Spring Antenna
- 2M/70cm Mobile Antenna
- Dual Band 146/446 MHz
- Connector: NMO
- Length: 18 inches
HYS TC-VUM10A 31inch 785mm Dual Band 144/430M
- TC-VUM10A mobile antenna was made by stainless steel.It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance.
- Model:TC-VUM10A Frequency:144/430Mhz Gain:3/5dBi VSWR:＜1.5 Maxpower:200W Polarization: Vertical Lighting Protection :Direct Ground
- Length:31inch Connector: UHF-Male (Pl259). Work for most of dual band mobile transceiver.
- HYS antennas always use high quality material and it can effectively improve the signal transmission distance of your radio device.
- What you get: 1PCS HYS TC-VUM10A Mobile Antenna.If you any technical or unsatisfactory problems, plz contact us by clicking “RADIO MAX” that below the “Buy Now”, and find the button “ask a question”
SBB-5 SBB5 Comet Original 146/446 MHz Dual Ba
- Dual Band Mobile Antenna
- 2M/70cm Mobile Antenna
- Dual Band 146/446 MHz
- Connector: PL-259
- Length: 38 Inches
NR770HBNMO Mobile Antenna 2m/70cm, NMO, 40in
- NR770HBNMO Mobile antenna 2m/70cm, NMO, 40in
UAYESOK Heavy Duty Magnetic Mount Mobile Ante
- Unique appearance design,Stainless steel radiating element,corrosion resistant,waterproof,good environmental adaptability
- Heavy duty magnetic base antenna,powerful enough to stay on the vehicle roof at high speed; detachable design,easy to operate and install(Requires Metal Ground Plane)
- High gain benefit,excellent reception and transmission; extend the range of your communication
- For indoor and outdoor use,fit Vehicle, Car, Truck, SUV, RV, etc.
- [ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS]Frequency range: 144/430MHz(VHF 136-174MHZ,UHF 400-470MHZ); Impedance: 50Ω; VSWR:＜1.5; Gain: 2.15dBi(144MHz),3.5dBi(430MHz); Maximum Power Input-watts: 50W
- [MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS]Height: 437±3 mm; Termination: PL259(SL16-male); Weight: 500g; Diameter of Mag Base: Ø90mm(3.5inch); Suction:14KG(About 30.8lb); Cable length/Type: 4m/RG-58
HYS Amateur Pre-Tuned Dual-Band VHF/UHF Dual
- Centre Frequency: 144/430;VSWR:< 1.5; Gain: 144MHz (3.0dBi),430MHz(5.0dBi);
- Maximum Power Input-watts:100W; Antenna length :20inch; The flexible whip is stainless steel;
- 144/430Mhz NMO Antenna Work for Motorola Kenwood Icom Vertex Blackbox HYT Hytera Mobile Radios. NMO to PL259 working for so239/uhf female Dual Band Radio.
- NMO Mount Magnetic base:Height: 30mm/1.18″;Base Diameter: 90mm/ 3.54″; Size 3.54″ Magnetic Base Pull Strength 30.8 lbs, NMO Connection Style W/5M(16.4ft) RG58 Coaxial Cable PL-259 Plug.
- HYS ANTENNAS are individually Tested to insure proper compatibility with your Radio and Frequencies! The magnetic base Easy to install, plug and play installation.
VHOB Comet SBB-7NMO – 2M/70cm Dual Band Mobil
- Dual-band Mobile Antenna
- Max Power: 70 watts
- Coverage: 2M, 70cm
- Connector: NMO
- Length: 55″
HYS UHF VHF 2meter 70CM 21inches NMO Antenna
- Antenna Frequency: 136-174/ 400-470Mhz /Maximum Power Input-watts :100Watt/Gain:2.15dBi/VSWR:Less than 1.5
- Antenna Length:21inch Connector: NMO
- The mount is nmo connector and the cable is 13ft RG58 cable with PL259 connector. With the L shape fender mount, you can easily install it on your car
- Mount is made of stainless steel, can effectively prevent corrosion and deformation, very reliable and durable
- Compatible with Motorola Kenwood Icom Vertex Yaesu TYT HYT transceiver or mobile radio work on VHF UHF
HYS Dual Band Mobile Vehicle Antenna VHF UHF
- 144Mhz/430Mhz(136-174Mhz&400-470Mhz) 78.5cm (31inch) Stainless Steel Antenna; Band Width: 8MHz.
- Connector: SL16-male(UHF MALE). You can choose HYS magnetic Base or Clip base to install VHF UHF Antenna.
- Maximum Power Input-watts:200W (FM Transceiver less than 200W); Gain:3/5dBi. 1/4 wave at 144MHz, 1/2 wave at 430Mhz.
- Factory used Professional equipment testing (SWR)-HEWLETT PACKARD 8753D and adjusted, antenn does not require any tuning.
- Compatible with 136-174Mhz&400-470Mhz(TX&RX) VHF/UHF AnyTone, BaoFeng, some Wouxun, some Kenwood Handheld Radios, Uniden scanner and midland radio.
Best 2 meter mobile antenna Buying guide
When it comes to finding the best kw, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is what your needs are. What are you looking for in a product? Do you need something that is durable? Something that is easy to use?
Once you know what you need, you can start to look at different products. Read reviews to see what other people think about them. See if the product has any awards or accolades.
Don’t just go for the first product you see. Take your time to find the best one for you. That way, you’ll be sure to get the most out of your purchase.
1) Does the product fit your needs?
Second, think about whether or not you can afford the item. It’s important to stay within your budget.
2) Can you afford the product?
First, you should consider what you need the product for. Is it the right size? Does it have the features you’re looking for?
3) The reputation of the company: This is probably the most important factor to consider. Research the company online, read reviews and testimonials and see what others have to say about their products.
4) Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5) Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6) Warranties and guarantees: They show that the company is confident in its product and willing to stand behind it.
7) Customer service: A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
8) Quality of the product: You have to ensure that the product is made of high-quality materials and it is durable.
9) Ease of use: The product should be easy to use.
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 meter mobile antenna
This section answers common questions about 2 meter mobile antenna. Understanding people’s concerns is easier if you answer these questions.
Is this product worth investing in?
A product like this has a lot of value. A lot of unique features and easy to use
2 meter mobile antenna can be sold in retail stores?
You don’t need to go to the store if you can get it delivered to your door.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable 2 meter mobile antenna company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
In the event that any complaints have been filed against the company, they may need to be reconsidered.
It is also a good idea to inquire about a company’s return policy, as some only allow a limited number of returns per year and/or require a receipt for returns.
Leave a Reply