Last Updated on March 1, 2023
If you’re like most people, you spend a lot of time researching products before you buy them. You want to make sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money. But with so many product reviews out there, it can be hard to know which ones to trust. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of the best 12ax7 tubes for hifiThere are so many 12ax7 tubes for hifi brands on the market like BOYUURANGE, Douk Audio, Vintage Audiophile Guitar Tube Amplifier Tees, Dared, Genalex Gold Lion, Fuzz Audio, JJ Electronic, AMPTATA, Stationary, Kailas Accessories, it can be tough to know which one will be the best. No worries, we’ve got you covered.
BOYUURANGE Reisong A12 EL34 12AX7 (ECC83) Hi-
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don’t think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76×40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- Vacuum Tube: EL34 x 2,12AX7 (ECC83) x 2,5Z4PJ x 1
- If there is no sound from the machine after waiting for a few minutes, Please make sure the power is connected properly. And try pressing the Black Circle Button on the back of the machine (for switching between AUX and CD modes)
Nobsound 12AX7 (ECC83) 12AU7 (ECC82) Vacuum T
- Improved circuit; Vacuum Tube: Shuguang 12AX7 (ECC83) * 2 / 12AU7 (ECC82) * 2 / 6Z4 * 2. Note: Tube models may vary according to supply chain. Their performance are the same.
- Excellent scaffolding design, reasonable, regular, symmetrical device layout, strictly respect the grounding line
- Power Transformers 76 * 40 H250 0.35 sheets; Japan ALPS 16 A-type audio potentiometer
- Full aluminum chassis with wood side panel; 4 Set of stereo L/R RCA auido input, 1 set of RCA output
Vintage 12AX7-ECC83 Vacuum Tube Pinout Tube A
- Do you also like the warm sound of classic tube amps when listening tomusic? Then this vintage retro style vacuum tube design is for you. This design features the pinout of the 12AX7-ECC83, one of the most famous tubes used in guitar- and Hi-Fi amplifiers.
- Any audiophile musician playing guitar or bass and any electronics enthusiast who loves that vintage analog audio technology of tube amplifiers will adore this design.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Dared VP-99P HiFi Vacuum Tube Integrated Ampl
- Top level quality parts, classic appearance: chrome plated handles,gold plated connectors, gold tube sockets,NICHICON/ELAN capacitors from Japan, ALPS potentiometer, IEC Power supply socket,230V/115V switch.
- With tubes KT88, this unit can deliver balanced and colorful tone , a perfect choice to play vocal , symphony and classic music.
- The best channel isolation is provided by four over-sized transformers with independent DC filtering circuits.
- Another feature is that it comes with a subwoofer output, for those who want to connect an active sub to the system.
- This integrated amplifier is compatible with most speakers, perfectly for vocals, symphony, and classical music, definitely a good choice for audiophiles.
Genalex Gold Lion 12AX7 ECC83S / B759 Gold Pi
- Tubes are handpicked from balanced inventory
- Triodes are balanced within 3% for both gain and transconductance
- Perfect for phase inverter in a guitar amp or for use in Hi-Fi amps
- Will have test readings written on the box
- Wrapped in bubblewrap to ensure a safe delivery
Fuzz Audio Mullard 12AX7 ECC83 NOS Vintage Eu
- Vintage European 12AX7’s from Fuzz Audio are the best preamp tubes money can buy for your hifi or guitar rig. What makes these tubes special is their low noise floor, balance, and tone definition. For HiFi junkies, the German-made Telefunken Smooth Plate 12AX7 offers a silky smooth tone that cannot be found or in any other tube. Likewise, if you are a British amp enthusiast, there is no better tube for your Marshall or Vox amp than the Mullard 12AX7, which is famous for its punchy midrange.
- While European 12AX7’s are some of the best sounding tubes you can find, what really sets these tubes apart is their build quality. At Fuzz Audio, we test thousands of tubes, and with European valves, it is not uncommon for every tube in a batch of vintage tubes to test nearly identical to one another (with balanced triodes as well). Even more remarkable, during testing, we noticed the rejection rate of used European 12AX7’s is much lower than that of any other manufacturer.
- Ever wonder why vintage amps sound so good? The answer is simple: quality. From the speaker to the capacitors, to the tubes, vintage amps typically have higher quality components than their modern counterparts, and as a result they perform better. Vintage tubes are part of this picture as they were made by hand at a time when companies where investing millions to make the best tubes possible. Our tubes last longer and sound better than any modern tube.
- Vintage tubes last longer! Modern companies take shortcuts to increase profits, and this decreases the quality of their products. We have heard dozens of horror stories from folks who have gone through several modern tubes in a year due to malfunction, and it was not until they switched to vintage tubes that the problem was solved. If you want a tube that will last thousands of hours in your Marshall or Fender amp, vintage valves are a no brainer and pay for themselves many times over.
- Fuzz Audio One Year Warranty! Today’s tube manufacturers do not guarantee their products. At Fuzz Audio, we stand by our products and offer a one year warranty covering all tubes we sell. Tubes, especially preamp tubes, should last thousands of hours of use and tolerate abuse. We guarantee each customer will get a tube that lasts!
JJ Electronics Amplifier Tube (T-12AX7-S-JJ)
- 12AX7 vacuum tube,
- U.S. Product Code: 12AX7
- European product Code: ECC83
- For guitar and Hi-Fi amplifiers,
- Can be used in any preamp or microphone application
12AX7 ECC83 12AU7 ECC82 12AT7 ECC81 7025 Repl
- Same amplifier ! Different tube ! Different voice !
- Trying different voice by tube with adapter. Needn’t change amplifier anything
- Top is ECC83 12AX7 ECC82 12AU7 ECC81 12AT7 7025 CV4003 CV4004 5751 5814 6021
- Bottom is 6N2 6N6 ECC88 6922 6DJ8 ECC85 6N11
- Top ceramic socket with gold pin for long life.Bottom strong thick gold-plated tube pin
Stationary 10PCS Ceramic Tube Sockets for 12A
- Brand New 9pin Vacuum Tube Socket
- Model Number: GZC9-A
JJ 12AX7 / ECC83 Preamp Vacuum Tubes (Three P
- This tube has a well balanced, colorful tone with strongly defined lows, mids and smooth highs
- It allows for more clean head-room than higher gain 12AX7s
- In overdrive, it is smooth and strong with well defined lows and mids
- When pushed into overdrive it offers clean distortion with well balanced lows and mids
- The JJ 12AX7 is well suited for all types of music and playing styles
Best 12ax7 tubes for hifi Buying guide
When it comes to finding the best kw, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is what your needs are. What are you looking for in a product? Do you need something that is durable? Something that is easy to use?
Once you know what you need, you can start to look at different products. Read reviews to see what other people think about them. See if the product has any awards or accolades.
Don’t just go for the first product you see. Take your time to find the best one for you. That way, you’ll be sure to get the most out of your purchase.
1) Does the product fit your needs?
Second, think about whether or not you can afford the item. It’s important to stay within your budget.
2) Can you afford the product?
First, you should consider what you need the product for. Is it the right size? Does it have the features you’re looking for?
3) The reputation of the company: This is probably the most important factor to consider. Research the company online, read reviews and testimonials and see what others have to say about their products.
4) Brand name: One final factor to keep in mind is brand name recognition. In general, more well-known brands tend to charge more for their products. However, they also tend to be more reliable and offer better customer service.
5) Quality of the product: Your first priority should always be the quality of the product. It is advisable to read online reviews or ask friends and family for recommendations.
6) Warranties and guarantees: They show that the company is confident in its product and willing to stand behind it.
7) Customer service: A good company will have responsive and helpful customer service available in case you have any problems with your purchase.
8) Quality of the product: You have to ensure that the product is made of high-quality materials and it is durable.
9) Ease of use: The product should be easy to use.
Frequently Asked Questions about 12ax7 tubes for hifi
Where Can I Buy This Product?
12ax7 tubes for hifi can be purchased online or at a store near your home or work. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages. You might need to wait longer for your item to arrive at your home if you choose an online store. Due to the fact that the cashier already assembled everything, the order is ready to ship out immediately after payment is received.
How much money do I need to spend?
Purchase the product that fits your budget if you can’t afford a high-quality product. The best quality 12ax7 tubes for hifi, however, will cost more than what you originally planned to spend if you want it.
When making a purchase, is after-sales service important?
When looking for a reliable 12ax7 tubes for hifi company, make sure they offer excellent after-sales service.
The company may need to be reconsidered if any complaints have been filed against it.
Also, be sure to ask about the return policy of a company, as some do not allow returns and/or require receipts.
Leave a Reply